tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case it helps: My understanding is that any instances that are open for a long time are fine, that's e.g. why I can load onto Republic fleet and Ord Mantell without issues. Onderon instances 1 and 2 are fine, but newer instances like 4 and 6 are broken and result in a loading screen stuck at 60%.

In-game, the player appears as being online, that's why he can be seen by guildies etc. but from that player's perspective, he's stuck in the loading screen.

Now something funny: A friend started a character on Darth Malgus with a Level 70 character token. The loading screen disappeared and he could see the guild details of our guild on Tulak Hord. That guildname doesn't exist on Darth Malgus. We already checked.

He has no guild tag under his name, though. And he wasn't invited in a guild.

And then there is this: https://i.imgur.com/Gr0SpEm.jpg

(Name of guild blacked out, because reasons)

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We believe we isolated the problem and are going to try to fix it. You may be randomly disconnected while we are addressing it but we are hopeful to see improvement once we come out the other side of that. I will post again once that is complete.

-eric

Hey folks,

We believe we isolated the problem and are going to try to fix it. You may be randomly disconnected while we are addressing it but we are hopeful to see improvement once we come out the other side of that. I will post again once that is complete.

-eric

Did the hamster finaly die? Or is he on strike?

https://cdn.mpasho.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Funny-Hamster-Meme-I-Finally-Discovered-The-Real-Purpose-Of-This-Damn-Wheel-Picture.jpg

I do not care. I go to bed now. You have up to 15 hours now. Until I can play again. :D:p

Honestly, that's a quite good idea, seeing as I'm unable to even load into my personal starship while playing the agent storyline.

EDIT: Hmm, let me try again, maybe it's working now after your latest post, Devs

EDIT 2: Well, that's interesting. Onderon and Yavin Strongholds are working again, but Imperial Agents are getting stuck in the loading screen to the personal starships, when using the quick travell there (tested it with an operative and a Sniper)

Next Edit: Yeah, it's only an issue with Imperial Agents, all other classes are working (couldn't test it with a Soldier, as mine doesn't have a starship yet)

Interrestinly, my stonghold are all working *is getting quite confussed*

Edito Nummero 4: Fleet Chat is reporting the same problem, others have this (getting stuck in loading screen to personal starship) with other Chars too

Edited by Gamemaron

Honestly, that's a quite good idea, seeing as I'm unable to even load into my personal starship while playing the agent storyline.

EDIT: Hmm, let me try again, maybe it's working now after your latest post, Devs

For the moment it's all good. A new hope... ;)

EDIT:

Nope! I can't travel to my strongholds.

Edited by Borderrr

Imperial Agents are getting stuck in the loading screen to the personal starships, when using the quick travell there (tested it with an operative and a Sniper)

Can confirm. All the other areas I tested are working fine, but traveling to the Imperial Agent's starship still results in the 60% stuck in loading screen bug.

Edited by Jerba

Can you let me know if the Imperial Agent ship is still having issues for anyone that was experiencing it?

-eric

Yep, it's working again on Agents (meaning it seems to be fixed). With that answered I'm going back to bed, as it's already one in the morning. See you all in 9 hours or so

Edited by Gamemaron