Sullust Interception Bonus

soneil

As discussed in the general forum in this thread. The imperial space mission Sullust Interception seems to have a bug at the moment. When the primary objective to destroy enemy fighters is completed, that's meant to trigger an additional bonus objective to destroy and additional number of fighters. That isn't happening at the moment though it is working on the equivalent republic mission (Drexel Sweep).

Currently the problem with this objective is the only thing preventing me from completing the Imperial Aviator achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, I have 99% completion on the Imperial space achievements and only missing "Decimate the Republic Forces" bonus objective in Sullust Interception.

That's the destroy 40 extra fighters objective that does not seem to trigger for whatever reason. (This bonus works, however, in the lower-tier version of this space mission, Nez Peron Sweep.)

• Dev Post

To my fellow combatants of space,

We're aware that there are still a few Space Combat Achievements that are broken, and I posted about them here. When we last updated about this, we were shooting to have them fixed for Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately, they will not be fixed with tomorrow's patch; they're slated for Game Update 2.2.2 currently. Should that change for any reason, I'll be sure to post another update.

Thanks for your understanding!

To my fellow combatants of space,

We're aware that there are still a few Space Combat Achievements that are broken, and I posted about them here. When we last updated about this, we were shooting to have them fixed for Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately, they will not be fixed with tomorrow's patch; they're slated for Game Update 2.2.2 currently. Should that change for any reason, I'll be sure to post another update.

Thanks for your understanding!

Of course, the Cartel Market must take priority.

I would have thought 2 full months of time since the achievement system came out would be enough time to fix a few clerical errors in the code but alas, here we are, months later, still pressing for fixes that we'll never see materialize.