Accuracy??

shadowopsx

Ok i've been questioning my guildies and friends and reading on the internet about it but i don't know anymore. Is it more worth it to have 100% accuracy on the dot or do away with accuracy and only use power and surge beingso my crit is at 35% with the smuggler buff? I have like 4/5 campaign and truly idk anymore.... Can someone tell me to have it or forget it completely, and give reasoning please.

EDIT: I'm an assault spec Commando.

Edited by shadowopsx
Specs

The rule of thumb that I have been working with, as to my understanding of the builds was 10% accuracy. This will bring your non tech attacks (i.e. Hammer Shot) up to 100%, while making your tech attacks (i.e. High Impact Bolt) at 110%. Most if not all bosses in hard mode flashpoints and operations have either a 10% armor or defense buff. Tech attacks cannot miss (as I have been told) and the 10% accuracy mitigates the boss buff. If I am wrong, I would like to know as well seeing as I have been fine tuning my gear as I gain Black Hole to retain the 10% accuracy.

If I am not mistaken nearly all bosses have an 8% dodge rating so as long as your base accuracy is at 100% you should be good to go. Every singe character, regardless of class, gets a 5% dodge rating right off the bat. The only way to raise that is by getting (or making) armor to raise your dodge %, which mostly tanks may be the ones who are geared for it. So you wont have much trouble with most players as long as you have your base accuracy at 100%. It is generally a good rule of thumb to follow.

• 5 months later...