Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how because you cant achieve these things on PVE servers it is immediately disregarded..

There are no bugs involved..

On The Fatman.. Now POT5 we don't play..Get your games up..

All those people up there in 9k + on that list need to have asterisks next to their names like Roger Maris.. just sad..

I like how because you cant achieve these things on PVE servers it is immediately disregarded..

All those people up there in 9k + on that list need to have asterisks next to their names like Roger Maris.. just sad..

Ahh yeah, us PvEers know nothing about PvP, we just have a lot of the records up there... please... spare me this.

Here's another one to add, a 3rd place record for damage taken/death ratio.

http://imageshack.us/f/197/zabdamagetaken4.jpg/

I'm still surprised http://i.imgur.com/s1yDP.jpg is still holding 4 records for a clearly farmed game. I guess that's how you roll on PVP servers, huh?

There are 8k backstabs and then there are 10k backstabs. I've never seen any shadow hit a 10k backstab, ever. I have, however, seen double projects be counted as one hit.

Myself and a guildie were messing around in outlaws den yesterday trying to see what the biggest hit we could get on each other without armor +wz expertise buff. In a 0/24/17 build I hit him for 4672 on a non crit SS (we tried 3 or 4 times but I never got a crit), based upon my 78% surge and the 30% crit dmg from circling shadows I would have hit him for 10810. A 10k hit for a shadow would be possible, however it would most likely be a setup, or the 1 in 1000 chance that the dude is an idiot and decided to queue for warzones in lvl 32 greens.

Myself and a guildie were messing around in outlaws den yesterday trying to see what the biggest hit we could get on each other without armor +wz expertise buff. In a 0/24/17 build I hit him for 4672 on a non crit SS (we tried 3 or 4 times but I never got a crit), based upon my 78% surge and the 30% crit dmg from circling shadows I would have hit him for 10810. A 10k hit for a shadow would be possible, however it would most likely be a setup, or the 1 in 1000 chance that the dude is an idiot and decided to queue for warzones in lvl 32 greens.

Not how that works. It would be 4672 * 2.08 = 9718, NOT 4672 * 1.78 * 1.3

So like you said, guy isn't wearing armor, with 0 expertise, while you have wz expertise buff AND something like inspiration just to break 10k. So it is either a setup or a glitch.

So like you said, guy isn't wearing armor, with 0 expertise, while you have wz expertise buff AND something like inspiration just to break 10k. So it is either a setup or a glitch.

Ok thanks for the clarification on that, but yeah still rather improbable..

If you wanna try to get the high hit you wanna get your max psec

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#6010cZfhbRzZcRcRrrob.2

That will give you +10 % power

so if the guy is hitting 9718 whitout inspiration and whitout the 10% power how much wuold it be max ?

Edited by mclammitys

No new records added for quite some time... Wish Harbinger server would post their list here :(. Also, if that one guy on the Bastion has a 3688 rating, surely there must be others on that server who have 3000+ rating right? If you Bastioneers are reading this and have 3000+ ratings, post it up :o

No new records added for quite some time... Wish Harbinger server would post their list here :(. Also, if that one guy on the Bastion has a 3688 rating, surely there must be others on that server who have 3000+ rating right? If you Bastioneers are reading this and have 3000+ ratings, post it up :o

there are quite a few. theres like 2 3200's, a couple 3100s and a couple 3ks, cam is the highest by a lot though. most of them havent played in a bit though.

Asami(Assassin)(The Ebon Hawk)[http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/288677/module_gallery/original/966103.jpg]

Submitting for highest hit: 10,151

Well... for one, this screenshot link does not work, and two... the last 2 pages of this post were about discussing how I didn't believe it was possible for a shadow to get a 10k+ hit on anything... and what it would require to even try to get that... so I don't know...

Well... for one, this screenshot link does not work, and two... the last 2 pages of this post were about discussing how I didn't believe it was possible for a shadow to get a 10k+ hit on anything... and what it would require to even try to get that... so I don't know...

You have to think it like this

Most off the smash and sweeps you see hit for 6-7k same for shadw strike most hit for 6-7k but then you get thous record hits up to 12k smash im sure that was when everything was right buff and all

Same goes whit shadow strike last night i got 7,7k on marauder whitout expertise or inspiration buff so i dont see why 10k on some pve hero wouldnt happen?

I would go and say that im sure you can brake 11k and maby even 12k when everything is right

Love Fluffy

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/288677/module_gallery/original/966103.jpg

Look, if you're going to accept a 12k smash you have to accept a 10k maul....

I was highly surprised when I saw the high hit, and sure, it could have been some sort of error, but if we're going to deny maul/shadow strikes because they are extra-ordinary then all of the 10k+ sweeps/smashes need to be taken down as well because they fall under the same boat.

I have a fully min-maxed guardian, and I've hit under-geared players fro around ~9k, but it would take the stars aligning for you to hit any single individual for 12k without a deliberate setup.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/288677/module_gallery/original/966103.jpg

Look, if you're going to accept a 12k smash you have to accept a 10k maul....

I was highly surprised when I saw the high hit, and sure, it could have been some sort of error, but if we're going to deny maul/shadow strikes because they are extra-ordinary then all of the 10k+ sweeps/smashes need to be taken down as well because they fall under the same boat.

I have a fully min-maxed guardian, and I've hit under-geared players fro around ~9k, but it would take the stars aligning for you to hit any single individual for 12k without a deliberate setup.

Yes, you may have a point, I'll be thinking about which of the 2 options I'm going to do in the next couple of days.

The issue with these elaborate big hits is the ceiling they are rapidly approaching. It is almost impossible to beat the record because the person has to be in such terrible gear that their health at 100% is <13k.

Maybe using log data instead of scoreboard ss's will fix the problem. That way you can not only see what attack did the crit but the buffs and everything that lead up to it. That goes for biggest heal as well. Wouldn't be too difficult to find it with search.

EDIT: Nvm, after thinking about it, one could just mod the file before capturing.

Edited by Ravashakk

Yo, Zabuza.

It's Saerali from the TOFN scoreboard.

Recent events showed that this record:

Highest single protection in 1 life

2. Saciela(667855)(Juggernaut)(Tomb of Freedon Nadd) http://imageshack.us/f/825/healingm.png/

is wrongfully given to a person.

This should not be Saciela, it should be Reidem. Proof is that Reidem is in the ops frame and Saciela isnt. He claimed it today, and tbh i believe him.