Game sequels that should have been made.

TJBartlemus

TFU 3 just because they ended it on such a cliffhanger, I wanna know what happens next.

Boba Fett and Vader Kill StarKiller, Juno and the Dark Apprentice, Kota is the only one that escapes because he appears in BattleFront:Elite Squadron which chronologically takes place after; the end.

Boba Fett and Vader Kill StarKiller, Juno and the Dark Apprentice, Kota is the only one that escapes because he appears in BattleFront:Elite Squadron which chronologically takes place after; the end.

And you know all of that just because a game takes place after?....You'll understand if I don't believe you, cause nowhere has it been stated any of that happened nor any dates of Starkiller, Juno, or the Dark Apprentices deaths.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

And you know all of that just because a game takes place after?....You'll understand if I don't believe you, cause nowhere has it been stated any of that happened nor any dates of Starkiller, Juno, or the Dark Apprentices deaths.

I just pulled it out of my butt and was trying to be funny. :p I wouldn't doubt it though since we never here about them again.

I am quite sure that they are going to make another TFU because there is no way they are done with that series. It is so set up for another game. They couldn't leave such a big cliff hanger and not make another one. Maybe they should do something like the import system on Mass Effect and depending on what you chose at the end you would continue that. However that would be quite difficult cause both endings are so different. Maybe just continue the light side choice cause the did a DLC for the dark side choice.

KOTOR 2 (I really can't count the obsidian {Redacted}. It was ok on it's own but did not feel like KOTOR to me) I would love to see KOTOR given the Mass Effect treatment of a complete story arc. The ending of KOTOR was such a beautiful cliffhanger.

X-Wing VS. TIE 2 (4? since it was already basically X-Wing 3) I loved those games so much. I don't do flight sims and I went out and bought a serial joystick just for this. (And I've dated myself)

Republic Commando 2 or better yet Imperial Commando

This, just this. I honestly think Republic Commando was one of the most solid FPSs ever made, one of the most fun, and the only real thing wrong with it is that it was too damn short. Well ok, that, and maybe the AI was suspect at times.

I never fully understood why they never made a sequel to this game. It garnered universal acclaim from critics, Star Wars fans, and people in general. In fact, the only people I've ever met that did not like the game are people who do not like FPSs or Squad-based gameplay. It wasn't a huge title when it released, but that was because it was going up against some major competition at the time. But I do believe it sold well enough to garner enough attention and cash for a sequel.

Jedi Power Battles 2

Haha man i feel so old now that i saw that! I remember playing the first one from way back in the day. Using the force to have the lightsaber fly around you. That was awesome. I would so want a second one.

I'd also love to see.

Battlefront 3

Jedi Knight 4

Empire at War 2 (Or a Star Wars RTS that is made by the guys who do the Total War series)

And i'd love to see an FPS like Battlefield set in the star wars universe.\

Forgot Republic Commando.... I'd love to see a second game.

Edited by Akento