Common story line.

Skulavich

Is there a point where the Story line is all the same for all classes?

I've done all classes thru Chapter 3 and have Legendary and may want to skip ahead on a few characters.

Maybe starting with Ilum it is the same Story?

Thx for any info,

Illum is where that starts, yes.

Ilum is not where that starts, no.

On Ilum and Makeb, there are two story lines, one per faction. The story narrows to a single line after Makeb, especially with Knights of the Fallen Empire and onwards, although Jedi Under Siege (Ossus) splits the Impside and Pubside stories again.

Like Steve said, this starts with Shadows of Revan.

I'd also like to add that the stories are never completely the same. They still include some class/faction specific dialogues and in SOR you get a class specific story quest while on Rishi.

I'd also strongly recommend not skipping anything the first time, it really is worth doing it in order.

My cute female Zabrak trooper have ran through Ilum and Makeb, just as my male Jedi Guardian and also male Jedi Shadow did. Is she going to meet the same monstrous trials also as they did in KOTFE and KOTET, if I continue ?

How can I just let her go into that ?

x

My cute female Zabrak trooper have ran through Ilum and Makeb, just as my male Jedi Guardian and also male Jedi Shadow did. Is she going to meet the same monstrous trials also as they did in KOTFE and KOTET, if I continue ?

How can I just let her go into that ?

x

She is going to follow exactly the same story in KotFE/ET, although there will be nods to the fact that she isn't a Force User. I can't answer the second question, though. Only you can do that.

But then again, I don't consider KotFE/ET to be "monstrous trials", so ...