See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

I have a question, i've been subed since January, yet only have 1600. i don't think i got credit for the 2-month time card that i purchased when i got the game. Anyone else notice this?

That is exactly my situation but you are 200 ahead of me in your coins. Will they address this?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if someone else already figured this out and posted it but I didn't see it in this thread so I'll add this for those interested.

I pre-ordered CE in October before the launch.

I immediately subbed for the 6 month deal at launch and have resubbed another 6 months there after, so there has not been any lapse in my sub and I ended up with 2500, while my buddy who did the same ended up with 2650.

The difference between us? I had a character to level 50 before 1.2 and ended up with a free month and he did not. So TECHNICALLY there was a month I didn't pay for and the reason I have 150 less cartel coins.

Honestly I's rather have the extra month than the 150 cartel coins but I can see why people are frustrated by this.

Edited by MrGrizzly

Been playing since the open beta weekends last fall. Started on the first day of early access and have been subscribed since December.

According to the ledger I'm getting 150 cartel coins for each month of my 6 month subscription and 200 coins per month for my 3 month subscription. Here's my question... If I had less faith (and hope) in the game and paid month to month since last December would I have more complimentary cartel coins for the launch of F2P?

If so I'm a little disappointed since I thought the whole point of the complimentary coins was to reward the loyal fan base that has stayed with the game to this regrettably sad point.

Sorry if someone else already figured this out and posted it but I didn't see it in this thread so I'll add this for those interested.

I pre-ordered CE in October before the launch.

I immediately subbed for the 6 month deal at launch and have resubbed another 6 months there after, so there has not been any lapse in my sub and I ended up with 2500, while my buddy who did the same ended up with 2650.

The difference between us? I had a character to level 50 before 1.2 and ended up with a free month and he did not. So TECHNICALLY there was a month I didn't pay for and the reason I have 150 less cartel coins.

Honestly I's rather have the extra month than the 150 cartel coins but I can see why people are frustrated by this.

Was already mentioned in the thread... still I should also have 2500 (subbed from the start), but somehow I miss 200 (think that for some reason BioWare didn't gave me the 200 for October).

Was already mentioned in the thread... still I should also have 2500 (subbed from the start), but somehow I miss 200 (think that for some reason BioWare didn't gave me the 200 for October).

October hasn't ended yet, maybe they give it afterwards.

Why should I get it later than others do? There are enough people who already have their 2500 and then there are some like me who are still on 2300 while having paid the same.

I don't know man. System is obviously buggy. You might as well have 3000 and it only shows 2000. Hoping they fix it or at least tell us that they are. So far I haven't seen anything from them.

I finally received a response on my ticket:

the estimate is ONLY AN ESTIMATE. Until the game goes Free to play, this amount is IMPERMANENT, and only a GUESS as to how many you will end up with. Until the game goes free to play, it's a general idea, not a true value.

When it goes f2p, there will be an "accurate" accounting, and values will be credited, and THEN, if the value seems off, let them know, and they will adjust. Right now, we don't even HAVE coins, we only see an estimate, none have been credited to us.

the estimate is ONLY AN ESTIMATE. Until the game goes Free to play, this amount is IMPERMANENT, and only a GUESS as to how many you will end up with. Until the game goes free to play, it's a general idea, not a true value.

When it goes f2p, there will be an "accurate" accounting, and values will be credited, and THEN, if the value seems off, let them know, and they will adjust. Right now, we don't even HAVE coins, we only see an estimate, none have been credited to us.

That would explain why any free months were not accounted for.

Awesome. Thanks for your post.

This is from the Help Center:

Please note that the 30 free days added to accounts as part of the Legacy Promotion, or any compensatory time added to your account by Customer Service is not eligible for Complimentary Cartel Coins grant.

personally i wish we would have been rewarded with Cartel Coins because i would have been paying to play anyway, but i can see why arent

Edited by Skodan

• 2 weeks later...

So let me get this straight now....if I started subing two weeks ago...then when Cartel coins starts

I get zero coins plus 500? And with 500 I can purchase Unlock one Character cargo hold?

So that means to make it playable as it is now with 12 alternate characters who have as much inventory and cargo holds and flashpoints and purple armor I would have to pay and additional $150 a month to Bioware?

for 4750 coins necessary to make it like the game is now with no restrictions?

I bought the CE at launch and have been subbed since day 1 which leaves me with 2300 Cartel Coins. I'm a bit irritated that people who waited until the CE was on sale for next to nothing can get more than I have when I was in 100% since day one.

So you want them to be punished for buying the very same thing you did but just at a better price...:confused:

Seems Legit / Sarcasm

Now if items are 1 cartel coin each. That is a sweet deal. If they are 1000 coins each. Blah. I assume though 200 is equal to $25 as subscribers cost $25 each and an average subby gets 200 complimentary coins from august onwards.

So let me get this straight now....if I started subing two weeks ago...then when Cartel coins starts

I get zero coins plus 500? And with 500 I can purchase Unlock one Character cargo hold?

So that means to make it playable as it is now with 12 alternate characters who have as much inventory and cargo holds and flashpoints and purple armor I would have to pay and additional $150 a month to Bioware?

for 4750 coins necessary to make it like the game is now with no restrictions?

OR...... you could just keep your sub. ;)

Seriously..... for you... the best economic choice is keep the sub.