The Damm minesweeper title!

I'm a commando and i would like to say that I'm fairly active PvE member, and since it was released i've done EC normally every week or so...

So taking into account all the SM/HM/NiM I've done i am confident i've done the Minefield boss 40+ times.

And i still haven't gotton the minesweeper title!! The number of times i've ever even gotten the defusal kit has been twice on my commando!!

Would really really like to know how it is decided who gets the kit... is it damage based? or who interuppts the most? because healers who have sworn to have not touched the boss still get the defusal kit on practically there first time there.

No so annoyed at the lack of title as just wondering why on earth i never get the kit.

I tried opening a ticket but Bioware have just said they cannot discuss game mechanics..

Whomever is closest to the probe droid when it dies gets the kit.

Yep. Just stand under the droid when it dies and you're set.

But you said you got the kit twice... did you not disarm a mine quickly enough, or complete the fight in the same pull?

never managed to kill him on the times i got the Kit, both times were on NiM and slow progress.

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!!

For so long i've wanted this title, seems i might finally get it!!!

If you can get an SM run together (since you've been running NM) you can get the title there as well.

Whomever is closest to the probe droid when it dies gets the kit.

Do you like, just... exist on the forums?

never managed to kill him on the times i got the Kit, both times were on NiM and slow progress.

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!!

For so long i've wanted this title, seems i might finally get it!!!

Good luck. Just yeah, make sure you get one successful defuse and kill the boss. Might need to tell some scrub Sentinels to not hog the kits. XD