New war hero/pve gear for marauders

xXThatOneGuyXx

yeah same graphic to make sure others know the difference in heavy and medium armor. force marauders to use medium and make it look exactly like heavy..how does it not protect the same when its made of the same exact stuff?

its like the excuse no wookies because kashyyyk hasnt been discovered yet theres wookies walking around on the republic fleet and kashyyyk gets mentioned in a bowdar cutscene.

GIVE ME MY HEAVY ARMOR WEARING SITH MARAUDER WOOKIE DAMMIT!

Edited by Carbonated

yeah same graphic to make sure others know the difference in heavy and medium armor. force marauders to use medium and make it look exactly like heavy..how does it not protect the same when its made of the same exact stuff?

its like the excuse no wookies because kashyyyk hasnt been discovered yet theres wookies walking around on the republic fleet and kashyyyk gets mentioned in a bowdar cutscene.

There is a wookie companion on light side... what the hell are you smoking.

If you look at 1.2 trailer when they present high res textures, you're basically gonna see marauder pvp set but completely red.

That would be my guess for WH marauder armor.

its going to be the set it shows when they put all 4 base classes next to each other ... ya know, the part where they are showing off the new gear ...

the set in the high res texture preview is the current champ gear

both ACs from each base class have the same graphics on their tier armor

jugg and mara look the same

assassin and sorc look the same ... etc.

the only thing that changes is the color

why would they do it any differently in 1.2

jugg and mara armor will look the same, but different colors

if you watched the trailer you saw the marauder armor

but the real question is ... was that pve armor or pvp armor?

i like the warrior armor alot (helm was pretty ******) but im not a fan of cloaks

Edited by CrazyAl

its going to be the set it shows when they put all 4 base classes next to each other ... ya know, the part where they are showing off the new gear ...

the set in the high res texture preview is the current champ gear

both ACs from each base class have the same graphics on their tier armor

jugg and mara look the same

assassin and sorc look the same ... etc.

the only thing that changes is the color

why would they do it any differently in 1.2

jugg and mara armor will look the same, but different colors

if you watched the trailer you saw the marauder armor

but the real question is ... was that pve armor or pvp armor?

i like the warrior armor alot (helm was pretty ******) but im not a fan of cloaks

Except jugg pvp and marauder pvp armor don't look the same. Neither does the pve version.

Except jugg pvp and marauder pvp armor don't look the same. Neither does the pve version.

miniscule differences in the patterns on the armor

in effect, they look the same

if they were the same color you couldnt pick out the differences unless you saw them side by side

the point is ... that set you see in the 1.2 preview video is pretty much exactly what both mara and jugg armor will look like

the point is ... that set you see in the 1.2 preview video is pretty much exactly what both mara and jugg armor will look like

I'm fine with that tbh. Armor and cape might not suit marauder but all in all I'm a really big fan of the mask design. Looks kinda like Predator. If anything, maybe I'll change it for this Karagga robe chestpiece provided that it actually drops for me.

I'm fine with that tbh. Armor and cape might not suit marauder but all in all I'm a really big fan of the mask design. Looks kinda like Predator. If anything, maybe I'll change it for this Karagga robe chestpiece provided that it actually drops for me.

I want that just cause it looks ****in bomb as a mother****er.

miniscule differences in the patterns on the armor

in effect, they look the same

if they were the same color you couldnt pick out the differences unless you saw them side by side

so what ur saying is the new armor shown at the end of the 1.2 vid that was a jugg suit, will be marauder? that definetaly looked more like a jugg suit to me.

Basically all im saying will the new marauder armor have a different design? or is it just gonna be the same with a new color cuz im getting sick of this pvp armor look for marauders,i am real hoping the marauder suit will look like the one shown in the video.

Basically all im saying will the new marauder armor have a different design? or is it just gonna be the same with a new color cuz im getting sick of this pvp armor look for marauders,i am real hoping the marauder suit will look like the one shown in the video.

Shouldnt 1.2 bring the new Modification system for the orange gear? So you can just use whatever gear you think looks fine and mod it with your endgame armoring/ench/mods...

Edited by atreyuz

Not until you learn how to spell Wookiee.

so what ur saying is the new armor shown at the end of the 1.2 vid that was a jugg suit, will be marauder? that definetaly looked more like a jugg suit to me.

yes, look how it works now ... the jugg and mara gear for pvp look almost identical, the jugg and mara gear for pve look almost identical

this goes for merc/pt, assassin/sorc, and sniper/op as well

unless they specifically state that related ACs will have different armor models in 1.2 it is safe to assume that they will be as much the same as they are right now

which is some very minor textural and color differences ... the general look of the armor is exactly the same

what you see in the video is pretty much exactly what you will see for marauders in 1.2