Rate the Consular story 1-10.

ncupton

My take on the Jedi Consular story is EXTREMELY different from the majority of posts I've read about this subject. I absolutely loved the JC story.

Act 1. People keep saying this is the worst act but I rate it the 2nd best act based on the flow of the story and the planets. The one common denominator I keep seeing is people complaining about the fact that the "weakening" aspect of the shielding technique is never explained. I personally feel it was explained right away when you're 1st sent after the noetikons......................

STOP! We know that ,what we mean(or at least I do) is that even though a MASTER used this before and died, now we/i a padawan can use it to shield masters and even though it takes part of us to use this ability ,after the dust settles nothing is mentioned about how weak you are and how you managed it. They made it sound like each use ripped part of your soul out lol

I mean after all if it doesnt take something from you on each use then why did the Master die from using it before? If it doesnt take something of oneself each use then each new use would just be like the first time and make you feel a bit wiffy lol

My main bugbear with classes and storys so far is the companions. Why do I have to take that snivelling **** Tharan who hates force users? Get rid. Get me new companion who is more suited to my clas please lol

Edited by FlynnFlon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a blockbuster: 5/10.

As a jedi story: 8/10. Better writing, drama, deeper insight into lore and more combatless quests would improve it, but it still makes you feel like a true jedi more than Knight's story and some other games (like Jedi Knight game series, and even KOTOR).

Edited by Shadenuat

I really liked it overall and give it a 9/10.

Spoilers below, so skip if you haven't finished the Consular story yet.

The Consular's first chapter is actually my favorite. The build up to creating the lightsaber felt epic: obtaining a historic hilt, then fending off a huge monster for the crystal, and then immediately going in to the final confrontation after creating the lightsaber. I found the mystery behind the plague intriguing, and being the only Jedi to know the curing technique gave me a sense of importance within the universe. It was empowering to travel to each planet and cure the resident Jedi Master.

I didn't get as attached to the story in the second and third chapter. The whole "gain favor with local residence" didn't feel all that different from the normal planet questline. The child of the emperor stuff was always interesting though, but it did seem to end abruptly.

I've played through the Jedi Knight and Smuggler story. The Jedi Knight story was more thorough overall, with awesome conclusions for each chapter, but the stuff in between wasn't as great as chapter 1 of the Consular story. The Smuggler story was the weakest of the three for me. I didn't like being lead along on questionable tasks, and it defeated the freelancer feel I was hoping for.

Edited by Antipodes

9 out of 10. I finished it and liked the ending. I did not care for the whole romance thing. It just didn't mesh well with the Jedi code/light side options I had taken through all 50 levels. Now if I went dark side then it would be different. Overall, I found the storyline interesting. I leveled up with a friend who played a smuggler and thought my storyline was better.

I'd give it a 9.

I liked it. It was a nice mix of action, diplomacy, discovery and adventure.

Sure, it wasn't all flashy or in your face like the Empire stories or the Jedi Knight's, but I liked it as I'm more into subtle action.

Getting Zenith and killing Darth Lachris was awesome. So was the whole "president in carbonite" thing.

The Children of the Emperor arc was fantastic. I did not see the twist of Syo being the First Son coming.

Was it perfect? No, no story is. But I still enjoyed it and am proud to say my first level 50 is my Jedi Shadow.

• 2 weeks later...

Act 1: 5/10

I've gone all the way through the Smuggler and Trooper stories and they are filled with characters I care about (for good or bad), even though I only saw them briefly: Skavak, Havoc Squad, Jaxo, Beryl Thorne, Jonas Balkar, Senator Dodonna and Rogun the Butcher. But I never had strong feelings, one way or the other about Yuon Par. That made it hard to get emotionally invested in the story.

Act 2: 10/10

I loved the Rift Alliance story and it felt like a great fit for a diplomatic character. I had my suspicions about the traitor, but his exact identity was a surprise. I expected a flunky or an agent, not a super-powered Sith.

Act 3: Incomplete

I just reached Act 3, so I can't rate it yet. After Act 2, I am really looking forward to it.

I enjoyed it.

It felt like what a sage should be doing as far as being diplomatic at points and then breaking out the force powers when needed to flush out the Sith and do away with them.

It had a couple twists in the story that were well done and at the end I felt like I accomplished something rather cool.

I'd give it a 8 / 10.

A few reflections of the Consular story. I was a Female Sage and specced Tele. I chose light side options 90% of the time without having the option to view LS/DS on.

Act I was great. You felt for Youn and it was a dreaded moment ot have to face her the first time.

Qyzen seems like a rip-off from a hunter race in Star Trek Voyager.

The crafting of the lightsabre and its cut-scene was epic, but I really felt that this story was added to the other story in a bad way. The light sabre forging should have been a mission in itself.

I loved Nar Shadda, not so much of the story but mostly the world (with bloom on with maxed settings it's amazing.) I did not want to romance Tharan at all, and i chose the options not to, which were very rude. So in concensus; either be a rude ***** or be overwhelmed by an abnoxious and narcissistic genius. Then after I chose not to romance at all, i get to talk to him and he says that he needs to end things. End what? Lost a bit of faith in the story there and a lot of immersion.

I got the feeling that the end guy (sorry an't remember the name) was really evil and his influence was powerful. I really felt that I was up against someone twisted and menacing, and that I needed to use all my abilities in order to defeat him. The design of the fight was poor as I feel (a strange demand some might say) that you should be able to defeat end bosses without dying. Perhaps you could have figured out to interupt his spellcast of doom but being 1-shotted kind of killed the whole build up. I was actually dead so I didn't complete the task. Anyway, on second attempt he was easy to kill. Cut-scene - aweome, epic I felt, only to see my *********** robe cut in to the whole avatar and completely *********** up any immersion you gathered through the whole chapter. Everything that was built up was somehow lost since my character looked complately messed up in the cut-scene.

Rate without bugs and inconsistensies: 8

Rate with bugs and inconsistensies: 4

Act II was so so. I didn't feel a connection to the Rift very much and as someone else pointed out, both Ipresso and Zenith was like "who were they again" when I got them as companions. No empathy or emotional connection to them whatsoever. The start of the act was great however, how you got to meet all of the people on the ship. There was a sense of agency however, when it came to some of the decisions you could make.

Rate: 5

Act III There were some inconsistencies on both Voss and the prison planet. The story conflicted with the major planet story. You saved the Ek-sha on prison planet on Hoth, but the same race had another story on the prison planet. On Voss you followed one of the "Seers" but the major planet story was in conflict of that story (don't remember the exact details). The part where you went to save the ship from going to Corellia, and Nadia's story and becoming her master was the best part in all of the stories for me. Going to the ship and finding the bombs were awesome, as well as the part where you got to argue with Ipresso and that he sacrificed himself, and you were going to find him. Knowing his background you couldn't be sure if he was being altruistic or if he had a hidden agenda. All of Nadia's story was great; from figuring out she was force sensitive to her dad's death etc.

As in Act I, the bad guy was only controlled by another entitly. I'm light side I can't bring myself to chose dark side options. it was kind of a let down that you didn't get to kill the end bosses in that way. I know, you could kill them, but that would mean killing innocent people in effect.

Rate: 8

Summary: A good story all in all, but some minor bugs (or design choices) destroyed some of the enjoyment.

Total: 6.5

Edited by Sireene
lang

JC was my first toon and is my Main. When I first did the story I thought it was okay. Now that I've done the Smuggler and Sith Warrior stories, and experienced how awesome those are, the JC story pales in comparison. I used to give it a 6/10 mark. In hindsight, I now give it a 4/10. Act 3 was the only part of the story that had me interested whatsoever. The rest was intolerably dull.

Short answer: 7/10

Long answer: (You sure you want to read this?)

I had finished the consular story on December 30th...so it has been a while. But I will try to rate it based on what I recall from then....and what I am seeing now as I run through it all a second time. (Just started in on the second chapter again.) As I took several creative writing classes in college, one thing I learned to do was point out both positives and negatives in a story. When I found a negative, I would try to give a suggestion on how to improve it. I will try to do that here. (Keep in mind these are just my opinions and nothing more.) In hindsight, the Consular story can really be divided into two stories. The prologue and chapter one together (possible five points) then chapter two and chapter three together (Possible five points).

Prologue (2/2 Points) -

I remember the feeling I had when I first logged into the beta weekend. I was pretty excited. Pretty sure I almost feel off my seat because of how I was sitting on it. The story on Tython was pretty good (and the planet was beautiful). It gave me hope for the remaining 40 levels or so especially when I considered the attention to detail and existing lore I saw. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And when I set off to Coruscant and did all I could to save my ailing master I did so with a sense of urgency because it was my own master who was suffering. I cared about who I was saving. That was good.

Chapter 1 (1/3) -

As many have said this chapter felt repetitive. but it didn't really get old for me until I hit the sand on Tatooine knowing exactly what I was about to do. Run this way, run that way, then finally hone in on the individual I was looking for...beat them down and save them. Taris, Nar Shaddaa, and Tatooine were very much like one another. The difference was only in the setting. None of those planets seemed to be very important in the grand scheme of things and perhaps that is why the threat to each planet really didn't seem as dire. In hindsight, this is probably because you are basically repeating everything you did in the prologue, story wise. (minus the lightsaber crafting) There was nothing new here and your character was basically rinse and repeating with different masters who I did not recognize. (I do read a decent amount of the lore...but I don't recall mention of these people anywhere or remember seeing them elsewhere in the game. I didn't care about them as much as my own master since they were just anonymous master 1,2,3,4, etc.)

Alderaan was a bit better than the previous planets because of the significance of what was going on and the taste of diplomacy that was weaved into the story. Because of the setting and the individuals involved, I felt like this part, even though it was the same as the previous planets, was somehow more urgent. It made it much more enjoyable.

Chapter 1 End - The ending was pretty awesome and left room for a potential continuation of the story in future expansions/patches. Great!

My suggestion for the first chapter's writing is to mix it up a bit. Use the lore a bit more to provide me more incentive to scramble across the planet I am on with a better sense of urgency!

My only other gripe is that this part of the story felt better suited to a Sage character than a Shadow character, the latter of which is what I was playing. Not sure how you could have done anything to help that, but that was how it felt.

Chapter 2 (1/2) -

So here is the part where our character has come into their own. They are moving up the ranks and are given a task with a great deal riding on its outcome. You need to placate the representatives of a group of planets who could potentially aid the republic greatly in the conflict that everyone knows is about to start back up again. If you mess up, it could mean the end of the Republic. Time to brush up on your diplomatic skills...For the Republic!

Now that makes things interesting. Good job setting it up. The problem I have in reviewing this portion of the story is that I only recall bits and pieces. This tells me that the premise was great, but that the detail was not.

Balmorra - I felt like the story here was pretty good. It made sense to get the assets here under republic control and just like in most politics that I know of, you also try to place your own figurehead in charge.

Quesh - Wait...why was I here again?

Hoth - ......dang its cold....why was I here again?

I exaggerate a bit here, but I honestly don't remember what the reason for Quesh or Hoth was.

Chapter 2 End - 0_0 What the heck is a child of the emperor? That guy is clearly too old to have biological children this young running about. Unless the force....0_0 Who the frick is the first son anyway? .....we're in trouble, aren't we. *companions nod* Great... guess we know what is going to happen in....

Chapter 3 (3/3) -

Chapter three was my favorite as it felt like it fit my Jedi shadow perfectly. Shadows are the perfect type of Jedi (according to lore) to go around and pull out evil by its roots. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And while I was doing this, the galaxy is about to fall into all out conflict so I'm having to attempt to preserve a delicate balance that I know is going to shatter any moment. The clock is ticking and there is a lot of work to do before it all hits the fan. But when it finally does hit the fan? Heh....well my character is now in a position to command an army and save the day! (And this chapter truly felt like it fit with the second chapter.)

Belsavis - Esh Kha? What's that? Wait, are they on my side or not? *gets attacked* Well they are clearly dead now. Hope they weren't supposed to be part of my army. *sweatdrop* I honestly was avoiding as many of these strange aliens as much as I could for fear that I would be weakening my army's potential by the time I recruited them to my cause. Later you find out it didn't matter, but the fact that I cared tells me it was good writing. Well played.

Voss - My favorite planet aesthetics wise. I found the visuals on this planet quite awesome. The story was pretty good too. I don't recall all of the details, but I do remember the general gist of it and the reason why you were doing what you were doing. It was enjoyable and fit in well with the general theme of the story. It made me wish Gaden-Ko could be one of my companions as he seemed to be a very interesting character.

Corellia - Best story of the entire consular storyline to date. (And frankly, the best republic side story I have played thus far.) Your character is a general of an army you spent a long time building up. You are now unleashing that army in the name of the Republic and are in command. My only gripe with this part is that I never saw my army. A shame, but the ghost army did bring in some good results!

Story End - While it was kinda ruined by part of a Voss quest-line (outside the consular story) I did have my suspicions before then. The full circle you have run from your first conversation on Tython as a padawan to where you are at this point in the story is quite amazing. Out of the characters I have played thus far (Knight, Consular, Trooper) this one seems to have the most development.

Character development is crucial to any story. If your character (and the characters around them) never change throughout their experiences, it is not very believable and thus not very immersive. I felt the consular storyline did a good job of this by the end. Your character has moved up in the galaxy and many that you have come across along the way are much different now than they were when you initially found them.

I am anxious to see where destiny will be taking my shadow next. In the mean time, a bunch of other heroes in the galaxy and my shadow will need to team up to take down some big baddies. That should keep me busy in the...

Interlude!

So when is chapter 4? : p

I have done Act 1 asa shadow, give it a 8 out of 10, I enjoyed the story,butsometimes felt they were forcing fights on me. I could stealth into a building , get to the "glowie" then stealth out.; but I lose xp doing that, so i go to door, bring in companion and fight my way to the glowie.

to be fair my other MMO City of heroes does the same thing, when I use my stalker , and interact with a item I lose stealth. I understand it is a game mechanic

maybe a future expansion will have missions were you can use more of the shadow's stealther power.

half way thru chap 2 ,bit grinding and has the same problem as above,one misson you go to plant a virus into the droids, would seem the perfect get in get out without being detected type misson but they place guard so close to 1 of the glowies I could not stealth,

• 4 months later...

9/10

if you liked kotor 2 more than kotor 1 you will prob like it.

if you preferred kotor 1 you prob wont like it as much

its very good for the archetype(force mystic-ey) and fits my picture of a perfect jedi well, one who prefers not to fight, but will if necessary, one who focuses on diplomacy, and when they do have to fight, tries to fight defensively, trying to convince the enemy to stand down, rather than to just defeat them, one who is a master of healing, rather than offence(yes i realise you can spec for damage--i usually do myself. but the archetype as a whole is kind of the traditional priest or cleric with a healing and shielding focus)

it also has plenty of epic heroicness to suit my tastes as well. knight story was trying to hard, and you saw it coming from level 1. consular focuses much more on the war as a whole(which is why i prefer the republic--they focus on the actualy war whereas the big epic point of all the sith classes other than bh and to a much lesser extent IA is climbing the social ladder to win the evil peoples popularity contest). consular also gets to fight a...well,

a bunch of jedi masters, showing the consular epicness considering the consular was weakened while fighting them from doing all the shielding techniques, and still could defeat all those masters

. my overall favorite story, next being trooper, then knight, then BH then smuggler, then IA, then inquisitor, then warrior

2/10

Warning: Post is filled with spoilers from the Jedi Consular's story.

It had a good start on Tython I felt. Repercussions to your actions, and you actually had to pay attention to things you were being taught, a very good start. Then at level 10, the good story ends and a new one begins.

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1 was just plain bad. First thing I'm going to nitpick on is the fact that Bastila was part of the noetikons. I read the Revan book before the game was released and I want to remember that she was no longer part of the Jedi Order. At the end of the book (second warning, stop reading now if you don't want any spoilers) Bastila sits with her son and her grandchildren. When did she have time to become part of the noetikons? Unnecessary reference that didn't add to the experience. Quite the contrary, in fact.

Throughout chapter 1 you do the same thing over and over. You do not collect any clues. You hear the name Parkanas on Coruscant. Then you hear the name Vivicar on Taris. Malachor 3, things went bad, we all get it. Even if you wouldn't get it, your character will. The story writing was so bad, that before the last stage of chapter 1 your character is on auto-dialogue, explaining things. Things that your character could have figured out before going to Tatooine.

And there are NO repercussions. On Coruscant I was actually immersed in the story, I loved that my character had to sacrifice herself in order to save others. And being a roleplayer, I thought that towards the end of chapter 1 my character would perhaps let a person die in order to preserve herself, not because she's evil but, rather, she's weak as a Jedi. Never happened. I didn't see any effect from saving all the Jedi, so I kept saving them. "But why do you look so weak?" yeah, that got old on Coruscant...

At the end of the story, I decided to kill Lord Vivicar. I do not doubt that you could have saved him but I really didn't feel like going for such an ending. So I killed him, and I was contacted on my holo that my master was dying. But when I head back to Tython, my master is there among the other jedi and congratulates me on becoming a Barsen'thor. What the hell is a Barsen'thor? I sure as hell haven't heard of it. Besides, I pretty much failed with my mission, causing hundreds, maybe even thousands of great jedi masters to die (if the guilt trip I got in the mailbox is any indicator). Yeah, I'm Barsen'thor... no, that title sucked and every time I was called Barsen'thor I cringed.

Chapter 2:

I started chapter 2 in Feberuary, but I got so damn fed up with the story that I quit the character altogether for several months. I picked up my character again in May, and levelled her to 50 through PvP, and I continued the story in August. That's how impressed I was by the Jedi Consular story.

The story starts with you trying to save a bunch of politicians or something on a ship, right? The ship is haywire and set to crash on a planet, and everyone on board is dead or something other than that, correct? Someone comes up with a plan to blow one of the engines so that the ship will crash onto a nearby moon, which in my opinion sounds like a decent idea. Then a young girl intervenes, saying that she can.. steer the ship into the atmosphere or some other crap like that? And she's got no piloting experience whatsoever? And the ship is, apparently, very, very big. Alright. No. Not in a thousand years, no. I get that Qui-gon made a stupid bet on chance, trusting a kid he'd just met. That's a whole different thing.

So no, I decided that "pfft, the ship can't possibly be large enough to alter the orbital path of a moon." Turns out, I was wrong. I get another nice guilt-trip in my mailbox explaining about excessive floods on the planet the ship was bound to crash on. So my character had ruined a planet in addition to causing several hundreds/thousands of jedi to die, and she's the Barsen'thor, an exemplary Jedi of the Jedi Order.

So moving on... the plot is that we have a spy on board our ship, I think? Again, I took like a 6 months break from the story. We set out to help the Rift Alliance because the good ol' bearded man told us to. I loved that guy, by the way, he was awesome. We help Tai Cordan with Balmorra and pretty much liberate the entire planet and meet up with Zenith, our first decent companion. I liked Qyzen, but he really didn't have much of a place in the consular story. It felt like he was there so that Consulars could have a cool alien with them. Zenith, however, was cool. Merciless towards imps and could probably be perceived as a bad guy. I like him.

I can't remember anything from Quesh except for the obvious choice of either making medical supplies or weapons with some venom. I didn't care and just told the fish to do what he thought was best, and then I scolded the rift alliance for keeping secrets from me. Then on Hoth we... chased a guy with some prototype armor and met Lt Iresso, who then asked to be stationed on our ship. He's an alright companion, I suppose. It just... feels like the consular companions do not fit with the story as well as other classes companions do. You have no reason to take these people with you, aside from Zenith and Nadia. Don't get me started on Tharan and his ridiculous pink holo.

And, the conclusion of chapter 2! Royalty is being attacked on some ship and Jimmy the Slim was the Sith Lord all along. That blew my mind. He was a body type 1, for crying out loud! He was no imposing figure at all! And the change in his attitude made me think of stories that children come up with. "Ahahaha! I was the bad guy all along, you fool! And now, I shall crush you with the strength of the dark side, because I'm also a super arrogant ****!" No. Just no. No. NO! The idea is okay but it's executed in such a bad way I'm afraid my face might just merge with the palm of my hand.

You then learn of the children of the Emperor, because the Sith teaches that one must always give up ones secrets before death. "You are about to kill me but let me first tell you of the network of spies the Emperor has planted in your Republic! Mwahahaha, now I'll die with a smile on my lips, knowing that you are all doomed and that you cannot use this information that I gave you to stop the Emperor's plans."

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3 had the worst beginning ever. So you learn of the Children of the Emperor, and that was my main concern at the time. The Jedi, however, was more concerned that they didn't have an army large enough to fight the Empire. I didn't think much of it, I mean, what could be done? The jedi had apparently repaired the noetikons and you get to talk with those guys again. They ask me if I managed to save my master's life, and my options were: Yes. Yes. Nevermind that let's talk about business. Funny thing though, SHE DIED. Or I think she did, that's what Syo Bakarn said on the holo... but she was there at my ceremony... but the mail said she was dead... Excellent story writing right there.

Anyways, moving on. The only thing I thought to ask the Noetikons was about the existence of the Children of the Emperor, and how such a thing would even be impossible. Do I get to ask such a question? No! I get to ask how to magically conjure up an army for the Republic. WHAT?! Aah... *mind blown*... that's when I stopped for another week or so, to recover. Anyways, moving on (again), you travel to Hoth, talk with some Rakata, learn about the Esh-khas. The Esh-khas are a brutal race but some of them are nice. You recruit the nice ones. Woop, Esh-khas in the republic, the galaxy is saved.

Moving on to Voss... actually, from here the story is almost okay. What happened after Belsavis is the only reason I'm giving the story a 2/10. If there's one thing the Consular story really lacks, it's character growth. We don't get to know our opponents until we beat the snot out of them. That's bad. That's extremely bad. However, we do get to know the fat pale guy on our ship quite well. I didn't like his character too much, he was always so positive and happy about things. Awful traits, am I right? Well, when he died I actually felt something. I felt for Nadia, and for the first time in the story I actually cared.

I thought I would hate to have Nadia as my companion, but I was wrong. She's exactly what I wanted to see in a padawan companion. She's eager to learn, yet she's also struggling with her emotions, and she lacks self-confidence. She had a very nice character and I genuinely liked talking to her on my ship. Although I did teach her that it was okay to use force powers to keep that pesky pervy freeloader Tharan F#"&"&"&!rax at bay. In fact, if I could, I would encourage her to choke him and throw him out the airlock, but alas, she wasn't that good of a companion.

Helping the Mystic on Voss was a good story in itself. For the first time in the entire consular story, you did something that was more "down to Earth." No liberating entire planets or killing sith lords that are thousands of years old and stuff. Nope. Just helping a Voss mystic in order to gain his favour. That was sweet. I genuinely liked Voss. Then they had to go and screw it up at the end. Your contact-person was another child of the emperor. In hindsight, child of the emperor is such a fitting term, because they all acted like little children.

The fact that Syo Bakarn was the first son of the Emperor didn't come as a surprise to me at all. It's just a shame that Syo Bakarn lacked character throughout the entire story. He was a monotome old man that I really didn't care for. Had they done a better job on his character, then the ending of the consular story would have been pretty sweet.

They sold the story of the Jedi Consular as "seeking the mysteries of the force," but I didn't feel that at all. You're a padawan up until level 10, and you beat a full-fledged jedi master around level 15. Of course, she was sick and insane so maybe you had an advantage there... but still, my character didn't feel "mortal," for lack of a better word. Your character is essentially Superman with an immunity to kryptonite.

The story could have been good, but it was delivered in such a poor fashion. If I could change something about chapter 1, I would make this change: Every jedi that you save shows up to help you in the struggle against Lord Vivicar. If you save all jedi your character should be significantly weaker, not in the actual game but at least in the cutscenes. If you do not save any of the Jedi, then you remain strong, and it makes more sense if you can take on Lord Vivicar that way. I mean, the story literally tells us that our very young jedi is at his/her weakest stage when going to face Lord Vivicar, an ancient Sith Lord who has the power to subdue thousands of jedi masters... I know it's a fantasy sci-fi setting, but even within its own rules, that just doesn't make any sense.

Pleasure finally writing a long rant about this, it's something I've wanted to do for quite some time.

[Edit] Reading my own post, I seem to have forgot to mention that the good ol' bearded man disappeared from the story without notice. He started our journey with the rift alliance, and at the end of the story, we meet up with Saresh? That in itself is also extremely poor storytelling, in my opinion.

Edited by Majspuffen

Consular: 1st part 8.5/10, 2nd 5.5/10, 3rd part 9.5/10 = 9/10 total

Honestly if it was not for second part I would do it again! May be I will with a Shadow, but I also think the story suits the ways and fighting language of the Sage more. I did it full Light Side, no dark point in all quest.

I also did Smuggler which I rate in the following numbers; 1 st part 8.5/10, 2nd 6.5/10, 3rd part 7.5/10 = 8/10 total

For the Smuggler I think the Risha part could have been much more better made, it felt a bit disconnected and was not that so surprising. Third is saved when your allies actually betray you, but what is made better to Consular is the flowing from part 2 to 3.

• 2 weeks later...