Hard mode Zorn & Toth Bug

So on the sub 10% burn phase we got a THIRD red reticule spikes from the ground phase.

Seriously Bioware, its time to start coding your end game operations better than they have been. That is twice we should have killed this boss in two nights besides random bugs. We have several wipes of our own making at the sub 10% phase, but come on.

Not a bug - it's a mechanic of the fight on hard mode.

Learn to deal with it.

A "Mechanic" we've NEVER seen before despite 9+ sub 10% attempts, killing both bosses twice and wiping to the add after the bosses are dead? Color me pretty skeptical my friend.

Duno, we have killed this fight numerous times on the PTS and on live in 8 man and 16 man on both.

Every time sub 10% we got the ground spikes.

Every. Time.

If you haven't seen it either you just didn't see it because you were mid wipe and watching other things or there's a bug for you where it's not appearing.

We have all of our attempts and kills recorded to review and I just went through a bunch of them. Every single one I went through has the reticules under 10%.

Yeah there is a ground pound phase sub 10%, and the AOE tics do twice as much damage. Shining more light on the subject, the AOE tics hit me for roughly 750 on HM 16 man while the sub 10% it hits for about 1400. Definitely an intended mechanic, sort of a soft enrage I'd guess.

Yeah there is a ground pound phase sub 10%, and the AOE tics do twice as much damage. Shining more light on the subject, the AOE tics hit me for roughly 750 on HM 16 man while the sub 10% it hits for about 1400. Definitely an intended mechanic, sort of a soft enrage I'd guess.

When Toth and Zorn hit soft enrage, they start using their phase moves (scream, ground pound, etc),