Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

As a female who plays female toons, I have yet to find a male companion that would be suitable for marriage.

Seriously look at the guys in came, talos, andronikos, vector, doctor loken and gault? Really? I'd rather marry Khem.

Also I love the sexy slave outfit, how about a sexy male companion with a sexy g-string to flaunt around the fleet?

If not I guess i'll just have to go gay when you let me...

Makes me think all the bioware developers are men and the girl/girl thing was the plan all along.... :p

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malavi Quinn is fine Imperial stock.

I absolutely love hitting on him with my female SW. The way he gets all nervous and "uh yes Sir.. um.. er I'll just go, er check the ship"

He seems so uncomfortable with his superior hitting on him it's delicious. However it does mean I tend to back down and not progress the relationship past making him feel uncomfortable because, really, his mouth says Yes Sir but his eyes say Oh god no.

He totally reminds me of Arnold Rimmer from Red Dwarf. But competent.

My experience is limited since I've only just completed the Sith Warrior storyline (flirted a little with Quinn, ultimately romanced Pierce) and am still in chapter 1 of a smuggler.

So far, the Corso romance has been cute. Not ideal for me in real life, but a good fit for my smuggler. Pierce is hot to trot as I love beefy, but the romance.. left something to be desired. I'd call it more of a fling. But he is definitely sexy.

The sexiest of the three is Malavai, though, and I say this without knowing how his romance develops and ends. He doesn't have Pierce's build, but he's suitably tall, dark, and handsome. Also experienced, intelligent, suave, eloquent, and dutiful.

I'm looking forward to romancing Aric, his voice is delicious and I've always loved being able to romance aliens.

I see other names thrown around, but I don't know who those companions are yet.

I agree about Quinn. I'm playing a male SW, but, from what I hear from others who romanced him, he's very dreamy and generally awesome.

If I were you, I'd probably check Republic side, too. My female Smuggler found Corso to be good enough (if you change him to a more manly Asian gangster, or some other tough-guy appearance - not the gloss-lipped... thingie that follows you around). Doc's a one hell of a dirty-mouthed macho as well, from what I understand (once again, my Knight is male, so I haven't experienced the romance plotline. But he's quite funny).

I rather like Corso's Security key appearance customization, theres some better ones as well. Least that one makes him look a little weathered/older, and slightly reminds me of Kaiden a bit from Mass Effect.

I really liked Vector on my IA, it was really awkward at first to me. But once you understand him its cute, and the final bit = D'aw.

Not sure how I feel about Lt. Iresso for Consular (I'd rather have Zenith I think lol -- hes also more interesting :/), he has some awesome customization, but the voice doesn't fit any of them. I mean, black mans voice with white skin = odd. I've grown to like his normal customization though.

Edited by Katreyn

I think Aric Jorgan is absolutely hot. I guess I'm the only one. Amazing eyes, amazing voice, he has fangs, and I love cathar.

You are definitely not the only one! However, I only briefly encountered him indirectly in the beta when my husband rolled a trooper. I'm a little ways off from rolling my trooper, but I think Aric is delectable <3.

I agree about Quinn. I'm playing a male SW, but, from what I hear from others who romanced him, he's very dreamy and generally awesome.

If I were you, I'd probably check Republic side, too. My female Smuggler found Corso to be good enough (if you change him to a more manly Asian gangster, or some other tough-guy appearance - not the gloss-lipped... thingie that follows you around). Doc's a one hell of a dirty-mouthed macho as well, from what I understand (once again, my Knight is male, so I haven't experienced the romance plotline. But he's quite funny).

Until he betrays you! :) But yes I agree, Quinn all the way, there's something very sexy about a cunning, by the book military man who has a lot of internal struggles at first and you help him rid of his problems and he turns into "A Better Man. "

Not sure if anyone has read this article about women being attracted to miserable men hahaha but it's true!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1390319/Scientists-happy-men-significantly-attractive-ladies.html

I think Andronikos is a lovely romance option, though not quite my Inquisitors type. I think I'll skip that romance until I roll another inquisitor and make a more romance compatible toon for him. I am really digging my SW and the romance with Quinn. I love how he squirms a bit when I flirt and I love that I can flirt in almost any convo I have with him. lol I am going to romance the pants right off that one... but first I need to change his looks because the mole on his face is uggo.

I was super-sad that, so far, there aren't any blatantly fanservice-y social costumes available for male characters. So sad, in fact, that I'm currently drawing my husband's tall-dark-and-built-like-a-duracrete-block-refresher trooper in the Nar Shadaa dancing girl costume. Poor Stellan, pink is really not his color. :p

As for sexy romanceables, I found Doc quite attractive, and thought Andrew Bowen did a bang-up job on his voice acting. From listening while my husband plays the aforementioned trooper, I've also got to agree with previous posters about Aric. I might have to roll a femTrooper just for Aric's voice.

Malavai have a little surprise up his sleeve, though that is if you romance him or not, and you might not like it. but that just makes him even more sexy IMHO.

Well ill go for Malavai, even though Vector seems a litlle more interesting right now.

but i would still Malavai is the best looking of the two.

Malavai have a little surprise up his sleeve, though that is if you romance him or not, and you might not like it. but that just makes him even more sexy IMHO.

Well ill go for Malavai, even though Vector seems a litlle more interesting right now.

but i would still Malavai is the best looking of the two.

I heard that the Vector romance is pretty awkward. It basically goes like Agent: "Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, want to see the Captain's quarters?" Vector: "Ants are fascinating, I like being an ant" Agent: "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh".