Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

Lawrichai

SWtoR seems to affect me to the point of having to channel it through illustrations :D

I barely started but I guess it would be nice to share my pictures with you all ^^

They will all be downloadable in their original size on my Deviant art account. Hope you enjoy them as I do =^.^=

You can also keep track of them on my tumblr account

My facebook art page is another way to follow and contact me ^^

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/067/1/f/_swtor__vector_hyllus_beautiful_eyes_by_lawrichai-d4ppehn.jpg

Vector Hyllus, repressing his pheromonic bond for the female Imperial Agent. (Vector Customization #4)

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/054/1/0/_swtor__doctor_eckard_lokin_shadowed_by_lawrichai-d4qr0za.jpg

I inspired myself with Doctor Lokin's customization #2

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/120/7/c/swtor___corso_riggs_feat__flashy_and_sparkles_by_lawrichai-d4y33qh.jpg

Corso Riggs have a very cute habit of naming all his weapons. =^.^=

In this Illustration, he is seen holding Flashy and Sparkles, the two guns he gives to the smuggler.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/153/5/2/swtor___malavai_quinn_distracted_by_lawrichai-d522b0t.jpg

Malavai Quinn, being distracted by his precious Lord :p

With those three lighting sources I wanted to show Malavai's tortured soul:

Coldly bound to his duty towards the empire, being devoured by those burning impulses that he repress all the time and the balance he will eventually reach in the middle.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/178/e/b/swtor___vector_hyllus_frost_and_spices_by_lawrichai-d6axiym.jpg

Vector Hyllus, being all cuddly and sexy!

I must have worked a whole year on this piece; never realized painting skin would cause me such troubles ><

I believe I fully repainted his chest and arms at least four times. O.o

Well, it forced me to review my knowledge of body and muscle structures.

Those of you who played an Imperial Agent will recognize the environment of the scene :3

---'--,-{@

Coming next: ... I need a break ... nnaaahhh ^^

I believe I'll need to play more in order to experience more of those delicious companions ^^

Edited by Lawrichai

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Raxant, "talent" is a question of quantity. :D

Sure, you got to have a particular interest for drawing at the base of it, but all the rest comes out of getting through pages and pages of doodles, sketches, drawings and illustrations...

Some might say "a Jedi's training is never over", same goes for what we call "talent". =^.^=

So Raxant, stop "dreaming of it" and start working on it <3

@ Raxant, "talent" is a question of quantity. :D

Sure, you got to have a particular interest for drawing at the base of it, but all the rest comes out of getting through pages and pages of doodles, sketches, drawings and illustrations...

Some might say "a Jedi's training is never over", same goes for what we call "talent". =^.^=

So Raxant, stop "dreaming of it" and start working on it <3

Wow, that has to be one of the most inspirational posts ive ever seen :D thanks for that, pure amazing. Hardest part is not knowing where to start, or how to start haha.

But, back on topic, purely amazing, I'm using the Doctor Lokin as my desktop background :D

Hardest part is not knowing where to start, or how to start haha.

Don't think, just... become.

Let it flow out, even the stupidest things. Some will come out good, others will come out bad and all of them are important and will pave your path for improvement ^^

My gods....The Vector one is absolutely captivating!

It almost took my breath away, you are...amazing!

May I make a request of you? Please, oh please, capture Malavai Quinn (in his default appearance) with with your amazing skills.

:jawa_angel:

Edited by JediElf

May I make a request of you? Please, oh please, capture Malavai Quinn (in his default appearance) with with your amazing skills.

This far I work on companions I have already "experienced", hence my.. huh... "emotions" that I translate through them :o

That said, I definitely will, at some point, make one for Quinn. :p

=^.^=

Corso Riggs is completed :D /Cheer!

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/120/7/c/swtor___corso_riggs_feat__flashy_and_sparkles_by_lawrichai-d4y33qh.jpg

Corso Riggs have a very cute habit of naming all his weapons. =^.^=

In this Illustration, he is seen holding Flashy and Sparkles, the two guns he gives to the smuggler.

* Flashy (to the left) is a SoroSuub SSK heavy blaster. It's cut for a quick draw and got a hair-trigger. It can bulls'eye a savrip between the eyes five times before the critter even knows it's dead.

* Sparkles is a WESTAR-18 bolt pistol. Antique. Custom-made dallorian-alloy exterior. She's polished 'til she shines and had the firepower to knock you flat.

:eek: :eek:

*genuine stunned silence here*

You are...an art...GOD!

That is, just, wow...that is amazing! You have some serious super awesome talent.

Do you mind if I use this for my computer wallpaper?

Edited by JediElf

You are...an art...GOD!

Do you mind if I use this for my computer wallpaper?

It'd be "Goddess", but please, I don't believe I deserve that title... yet :rolleyes:

And of course you can use it as your background. ^^

go to my Deviant art account, the full size version is downloadable there.

Well, I don't take commissions, but I already had strong and repetitive suggestions for Malavai Quinn, Torian Cadera and Andronikos Revel... ;)

That might require a lot of gaming from my side though, as I used to draw the characters I experienced through gaming. (Since I channel into the illustration all the emotions I lived through them)

Since you've done Lokin and Vector, I assume you're familiar with the IA storyline, and you have to admit Kaliyo is a fascinating, if controversial character. Would love to see what you could do with her. As a male IA, romancing her is strangely rewarding in the end.

The funniest thing is ... I've been drawing solely women all my life!

I never felt any desires to draw men.

And then I start to play SWtoR and all out of nowhere I got this urge to draw "my" Vector's customization with his eyes, and then Lokin showing his "hidden dark side"... and Lokin isn't the easiest character to translate on a picture :confused:

Right after I had Corso's image holding Flashy and Sparkles in my head and had to channel it out.

So, it is highly probable that I will go back to drawing women again soon enough. I do want to capture Kaliyo, as she became my Agent's best friend pretty quickly ;) Though I'm still working on finding the best way to represent her in a picture. Something that would really show up her personality. Until I get a lock on that, I'll be putting her "aside" while I draw other things.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow... These were YOU? o.o

I've seen them on DeviantArt and they amazed me then too. So jelly. ; P

Haha, your post in my thread must've been out of pity. These are just... wow. Keep it up. I love the many male companions of SWTOR. ^_^

Out of pity? Are you kidding me?

Now hear this : "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

and in my eyes, that were very strong emotions that you were able to translate in your drawing of Torian.

To me, the quality of a drawing doesn't limit itself to the realism of a scene but to the effect it have on me.

=^.^=