Celebrate May the Fourth with a new Astromech Droid™ and Double XP!

TaitWatson

We’re excited to announce that in honor of Star Wars™ Day and as a thank you to you, our players, we’re giving away the new MT-4T Astromech Droid™ Mini-Pet to the entire Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community!

Read More

Wow, didn't realize how close May the 4th is now, but I guess it is right around the corner.

Free stuff is always good, thanks for the minipet :)

With all those double XP weekends I hope they raise the 22 character limit

And, no....I do not intend to delete a character that I have spent RL money on.

START A LEGACY ON ANOTHER SERVER, U LAZY PERSON.

I was actually told this the other day, on the Red Eclipse. :rolleyes:

START A LEGACY ON ANOTHER SERVER, U LAZY PERSON.

I was actually told this the other day, on the Red Eclipse. :rolleyes:

How dare people not switch servers to start all over again!

:p

On a more srs note, lets not forget that if you're a subscriber you also get some neat pre strongholds stuff! as a thank you for understanding why they pushed it back.

How dare people not switch servers to start all over again!

:p

On a more srs note, lets not forget that if you're a subscriber you also get some neat pre strongholds stuff! as a thank you for understanding why they pushed it back.

You assume I understand; I may not be as forgiving as you are. For their sake, they should hope I am. :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

We’re excited to announce that in honor of Star Wars™ Day and as a thank you to you, our players, we’re giving away the new MT-4T Astromech Droid™ Mini-Pet to the entire Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community!

Read More

a bit more and after evry word we can place ™

Pleased Statement: YES! Another Double XP weekend. And another pet.

Opinion: Though the pet thing isn't SUPER exciting, it's more than enough to go with the Double XP weekend considering what we'll be getting regarding the new expansion. Besides, I only have one astromech droid pet. I could use another.

Statement: Very pleased. Wasn't expecting another Double XP so soon.

Comforting Statement: And I, nor anyone else for that matter, should/will not expect any free Cartel Coins. We're already getting 1000 free as it is.

I tried... I really did... But whenever I look at the damn thing, the only thing that comes to mind is these little rodent-like creatures named...

Jawas

Disassembling the damn pet and stripping it for parts. I would receive a finders fee obviously.

Edited by Darth_Wicked