[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

Zeaza

Lol Zeaza.. what did you think was going to happen here? Your playing Lolsmash derp spec. Do you want a cookie or something? Now if you posted a video of you beating down 3 people in a warzone using the unarmed legacy combat abilities! That would be something!

Lol Zeaza.. what did you think was going to happen here? Your playing Lolsmash derp spec. Do you want a cookie or something? Now if you posted a video of you beating down 3 people in a warzone using the unarmed legacy combat abilities! That would be something!

Your right :)

But i have never seen anyone soloing half the team and succed with the cap

So for me it was unique, i apologize if im wrong

And i belive that even if im focus. If i was bad i wouldnt have succeded

And thats why i posted it.

Im sorry to say that, but clicking Focused Defence or dying with lots of Focus while its up isnt a good showcase of Skill. I also see no keybind for your Forms which makes me facepalm. :o

they're invisible! besides I have alot of latency issues while streaming.

Edited by Zeaza

Basic principle? Hah good one. You're of course wrong and here is why: I think LoL is crap - my opinion and still the game has sponsors and tournaments.

You can't just say game is crap and "that's why I am right". You're stating your opinion not the reason why the game is not successful in esport.

No MMO is successful on e-sport scene(well maybe WoW, but that's going over the line of being "successful") that's why I need to pull DOTA and other games to compare it to.

dude..WRONG(and why am i even arguing pvp with a swtor fan...its a lsot battle..)

IF..IFFFFFFFF the game is good it will get sponsors for e-sports, got it?im not talkign about personal preferences!

im talking about a game having such kind of depth and skill floor that allows for skilled play to the point that sponsors see a potential in it to generate revenue.Why?because if it requires skill it will get noticed and people will want to play it.

Take firefall for example...fps mmo still in Beta..BUT it has such a good e-sport potential that teams like SK gaming allready sponsor players in it(and its still in Beta)

and your pulling DOTA games to compare to how complex a mmo is??! dude a Dota game you click to move(diferent skillset)...you ahve way less abilities...and way diferent game play...HOW can you comapre it...ofc any mmo will be more complex....but if you compare swtor with any other sucessfull mmo(pvp wise) you will see that it lacks ALOT of depth (for me its absicaly at vanila wow lvl..which is unaceptable since were in 2012/13)

Im sorry to say that, but clicking Focused Defence or dying with lots of Focus while its up isnt a good showcase of Skill. I also see no keybind for your Forms which makes me facepalm. :o

exactly my point...if you comapre these clips or his stream side by side with good players(ther emigth eb some outther ein swtor...but msotly from other games) you will see the diference in gameplay..

dude..WRONG(and why am i even arguing pvp with a swtor fan...its a lsot battle..)

IF..IFFFFFFFF the game is good it will get sponsors for e-sports, got it?im not talkign about personal preferences!

im talking about a game having such kind of depth and skill floor that allows for skilled play to the point that sponsors see a potential in it to generate revenue.Why?because if it requires skill it will get noticed and people will want to play it.

Take firefall for example...fps mmo still in Beta..BUT it has such a good e-sport potential that teams like SK gaming allready sponsor players in it(and its still in Beta)

and your pulling DOTA games to compare to how complex a mmo is??! dude a Dota game you click to move(diferent skillset)...you ahve way less abilities...and way diferent game play...HOW can you comapre it...ofc any mmo will be more complex....but if you compare swtor with any other sucessfull mmo(pvp wise) you will see that it lacks ALOT of depth (for me its absicaly at vanila wow lvl..which is unaceptable since were in 2012/13)

Didnt you argue enough with people already? i mean reading all your history posts is just full of hate, whats wrong buddy?

Here is why SWTOR can't and probably never will be an "sport":

No custom games, no spectator mode, no replays, no proper match making, gear grind, freemium, no tournaments, no ranking and I could name few other things, but my mind is empty right now.

It's not because the game is "crap". It's just because there is no system in place to make it an competitive esport.

Love it or hate it, but SWTOR pvp has the best wow clone pvp out there and is only second to the blizzard product. I would put GW2 on top when it comes to mmos, but their pvp has its own problems too.

it might be the closest wow clone...still..

example:you cant play Disc priest competitively in wow with less then 35/45 keybindings..(competitvely beeing above 2.7k),,,in swtor every class as no more then 8 main abilities they use all the time...(wont comment on loolsmash spec lol..thats like a 4 key spec)

exactly my point...if you comapre these clips or his stream side by side with good players(ther emigth eb some outther ein swtor...but msotly from other games) you will see the diference in gameplay..

lets all agree that im the ******es player in swtor, im still happy, and now ur happy too, goodnight!

Didnt you argue enough with people already? i mean reading all your history posts is just full of hate, whats wrong buddy?

original...

but not im not mad, or angry lol, just posting my opinions, it jsut looks like angry because....well because this is the swtor pvp comunity,which overall is sup par in terms of actual pvp knowledge....

you will find more old players that playee old mmos here(like eg or daoc) then anywhere else...and these kind of players are the cherry on the cake of bad pvp players sinc efor them pvp= WvsW big zerg groups , big crits..massive batles...zergs...zergs...zergs...and there is no skillplay there whatsoever.

lets all agree that im the ******es player in swtor, im still happy, and now ur happy too, goodnight!

well you are average, and given the swtor pvp comunity thats prety good...average might actualy be top in swtor comunity....barely cliking and no keyboard turning are rare in swtor pvp..and those are the BASICS of pvp...so average might mean you fit the class of agood swtor palyer <3

original...

but not im not mad, or angry lol, just posting my opinions, it jsut looks like angry because....well because this is the swtor pvp comunity,which overall is sup par in terms of actual pvp knowledge....

you will find more old players that playee old mmos here(like eg or daoc) then anywhere else...and these kind of players are the cherry on the cake of bad pvp players sinc efor them pvp= WvsW big zerg groups , big crits..massive batles...zergs...zergs...zergs...and there is no skillplay there whatsoever.

well you know i had 4 accounts on daoc full with every slot of maxed chars, I did rvr with the best guilds on the excalibur server for years, even after the clusters and when i didnt rvr i went out owning with my stealther seeking 1vs1's or 1v2 or 1v3 etc.

and I really disagree with you about daoc

I also played wow pvp, way more advanced then daoc when playing arena sure, but controlling your character is basics anyways, when you know your opponents next move and ready to deal with it time after time, thats when your a good pvp'er

I agree with you on one thing tho, it dosnt take much of a brain to pvp good in swtor, and seing how many people that are unable to do that is very sad.

Edited by Zeaza

Why would you keybind your forms? Maybe there is a hybrid I am un aware of....but, I don't bind buttons that use less than once a gaming session...in fact I never switch forms unless I want to see the cool little jedi animation.

Do you keybind your emergency fleet pass?

I also key bind my pale rakling....

The hate for EVERY vid posted makes me laugh. And then it gets completely thrown off topic simply so people have something to argue about. If there was an argument and debate section in these forums... it would drop the PvP forum population by 90%.

The best part is... most of that 90% probably couldn't do what this guy did even if min/max'd... against recruit geared, clickers. People just love to hate and most of that hate stems from envy. Psychology 101. :D

But nice vid man... no matter what the content people are gonna hate. I've seen your stream and you're def a top tier player from what I've seen. There are only a hand full of us streaming that are actually good PvP'ers. Apparently a lot of ppl enjoy watching PvE streams. :confused:

Anyways... keep it up and keep streaming. These haters could probably use this as a reference and take notes from it. ;)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Why would you keybind your forms?

Well, I think keybinding forms could be helpful if you are dps spec. In Huttball specifically, if you get the ball, it is better you stay in tank stance or if your team has the ball you better switch to tank stance and put a guard on. Sometimes other WZs too, you may need to switch stance and put a guard on on someone for a short duration, it may be easier.

Then again, it is used rarely. Who cares really? So, I do not understand why people get so anal about these issues on the forums. OP posts a video of taking down multiple targets and capping, that is good job both in terms of taking down enemies and doing objectives. Yet people get stuck at simple issues and can't see more than that.

And some people blame the spec. I tell you now, if the OP did this with another class or another spec, then we would hear "OMG your server is full of bads". Not to mention all the people claiming the opponents were recruit. I just checked the hps of OP's opponents in the first video, the first 3 opponents had 18k+ op, 17k+ sorc and 17k+ mara. Not to mention the mara was also the smash spec. So, not so recruit gear is it?

I guess people just like to bash something on the forums.

Edited by Ghostuka

The best part is... most of that 90% probably couldn't do what this guy did even if min/max'd... against recruit geared, clickers. People just love to hate and most of that hate stems from envy. Psychology 101. :D

He could actually be a decent player; whatever it's impossible to even tell from this. The point is, it doesn't matter. Hitting even a non-geared opponent that hard, that easily, repeatedly, is bad design, not skill.

I'd be impressed on pretty much any other AC or spec aside from Rage/Focus - or a Sin/Shadow maybe.

*shrug*

Why would you keybind your forms? Maybe there is a hybrid I am un aware of....but, I don't bind buttons that use less than once a gaming session...in fact I never switch forms unless I want to see the cool little jedi animation.

If you dont see the Value of keybinding your Forms then i dont know what to tell you. This Class is mediocre as a Dps unless you capitalize on the things you have which Sentinels dont, Soresu Form is one of them.

Im not hating on the OP, just stating the Facts. I wanted to point out some easy to spot mistakes so he knows why poeple arent impressed.

Edited by Fenomen

If you dont see the Value of keybinding your Forms then i dont know what to tell you. This Class is mediocre as a Dps unless you capitalize on the things you have which Sentinels dont, Soresu Form is one of them.

Im not hating on the OP, just stating the Facts. I wanted to point out some easy to spot mistakes so he knows why poeple arent impressed.

Ya its no problem with not having it keybound since its not part of the normal rotation

You only use it in huttball and sometimes voidsta

I use keybinds wouldnt mind keybinding it. But cba.

Keybinding forms and switching frequently is really only useful as hybrid. I switch between Soresu and Shien constantly when hybrid, full Vig not really as much but I still do it. Focus doesn't really have much of a reason at all to ever switch forums.

Edited by Stncold