GSF bug

Matt_Comtois

So for over a week now I haven't seen the engine reactant from my K-52 and only that ship. I changed it, put it stock and don't see it. I know it's not a big deal and it does not affect game play at all but it is kind of odd. Anyone else see this? Edited by Matt_Comtois
Spelling

I thought I had confirmed this bug last night, but it turned out I had actually picked yellow-orange as an engine reactant. So, I still don't know.

I can change the cosmetic just fine in the GUI, but I couldn't get a queue pop this morning to test it.

To be clear: You are changing the engine trail (cosmetic -> select your engine component -> select something besides the default), and then it DOES change in the hangar GUI, but is back to normal in game?

Other interpretations:

1)- You can't see the new engine color choice on your K-52. Be sure the engine component is selected from the cosmetics tab.

2)- You don't see any engine trails in game at all. Run the repair tool.

3)- You don't see any engine trails on the K-52, but you do on other ships. Run the repair tool.

Edited by Verain

The engine trail colour I do not see. When I first bought the k-52 I equipped red engine reactant and red over red Paint it looked pretty cool. Shortly after the ion trail disappeared. I tried removing the ship from the list for a while and putting it back. I even uninstalled the game and installed it again. I know it's not a big deal but it's starting to irritate me. I submitted many tickets with no response.

The engine trail colour I do not see. When I first bought the k-52 I equipped red engine reactant and red over red Paint it looked pretty cool. Shortly after the ion trail disappeared. I tried removing the ship from the list for a while and putting it back. I even uninstalled the game and installed it again. I know it's not a big deal but it's starting to irritate me. I submitted many tickets with no response.

What's a repair tool?