If you coud deside how the swtor story would end?

internaty

If you coud deside how the swtor story would end?

How would you end it?

To clairfy when i said end i mean to the point your enemies are broken dead enslaved or in any way unable to counter attack you for atleast a 1000 years.

Me:

Ravan would fight and kill the emperor(with player assastance for gaming reson)Revan dies of his wounds short after embracing a well earned rest.

Without the emperor the sith lose all (remaining)sense of unity and backstabbing is kicked into high gear.

Letting the sith butcher eatchother the jedi clean up and the survivors either join the republic or die fighting.

And after 200+ years of hunting sith without relent we get to the next part in the eu.

Edited by internaty

ignoring the glaring spelling and grammar mistakes...

thats horribly biased isn't it? you're basically saying the republic wins and the empire gets its collective asses kicked.

personally i'd rather the war rage on for a long time. then after years of fighting and devastating the galaxy a grudging peace breaks out. the empire remains in sith space eventually falling due to stupidity of sith leadership (all that backstabbing, come on...) over the course of a couple hundred years. sorta like the fall of the roman empire.

the empires greatest weakness is themselves. their crazy traditions and society. its more satisfying to everyone if thats what brings down the empire.

Basically he wants the Great Hyperspace War 2.0 with a bit of Revan mixed in. You'd think the Republic and Jedi would have learned their lesson from their actions in the Great Hyperspace War and would avoid the whole hunting down and wiping out Sith or Imperial populations again. Edited by Temeluchus

Basically he wants the Great Hyperspace War 2.0 with a bit of Revan mixed in. You'd think the Republic and Jedi would have learned their lesson from their actions in the Great Hyperspace War and would avoid the whole hunting down and wiping out Sith or Imperial populations again.

if at first you don't succeed, try try again. :eek:

ignoring the glaring spelling and grammar mistakes...

thats horribly biased isn't it? you're basically saying the republic wins and the empire gets its collective asses kicked.

personally i'd rather the war rage on for a long time. then after years of fighting and devastating the galaxy a grudging peace breaks out. the empire remains in sith space eventually falling due to stupidity of sith leadership (all that backstabbing, come on...) over the course of a couple hundred years. sorta like the fall of the roman empire.

the empires greatest weakness is themselves. their crazy traditions and society. its more satisfying to everyone if thats what brings down the empire.

That is why i made this topic i want everyone to give there opions.

After all only bioware eagames goegre lucas and god himself can truly deside how the story will end.

And i appoligize my english has bin in dicline for years.

Here's what I want to happen:

The Empire gets new leadership through bloody takeovers and inter-fighting (it's expected of the Sith). The new Dark Council then decides to make sweeping, but popular reforms which will allow aliens to fully join the military and Sith, rather than some rare cases like the SI when he/she starts out on Korriban, go on the offensive against the Republic, actively seek out new allies to aid them in their struggle, and others like that. The Empire would then conduct many military raids and attacks in several sectors, which would spread the Republic army and navy thin, and Sack Coruscant (PROPERLY), burning it to ashes and leaving no survivors.

Unexpectedly, the Republic armed forces, along with the Jedi, would fight back so viciously that the Imperial Military would be pushed back, and all the territory they gained would be taken back until the Dromund system and its close neighbors would be all that's left of the once great and mighty Empire. The entirety of the Imperial Navy, Army, Sith Order, some of the Chiss Ascendancy's forces, and all Imperial Intelligence personnel would regroup on Dromund Kaas for a glorious final stand. The battle would be EPIC BEYOND ALL MEASURE, with the Imperials making the Republic pay for every single inch they took. Eventually, their numbers would be whittled away, as the Empire's numbers were never as great as the Republic's, until the Dark Council and all leaders of major military branches would make their stand in the Imperial Citadel. Fighting like Sith Spartans, they would fight to the last man, woman, alien, and droid, until at last, the remains of the Sith Empire, which had lasted for almost 4000 years, would be finished.

The victory would be so costly that the Republic would take centuries to rebuild, making it a Pyrrhic Victory.

THAT is how SWTOR should end.

Crezelle DeChimera, and her army of light sided smurfspawn hug both forces into submission, brain washing them with excessive exposure to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They then retire to some far off inhabbited planet, and populate it as a perfectly utopian culture with thier companion romaces ( and blizz)

haters gonna hate :cool:

Not sure about the "ending", but I hope that BioWare does what they do best for Chapters 4 and up as far as making the game "Ours" by our previous decisions. Will probably make for drastic changes based on how we played through 1 - 3. Personally, I would like my Warrior to have a beer with Master Timmns, since we parted as friends on Belsavis. And of all the Jedi in the game, he struck me as the coolest most mellow dude ever. lol

i think the republic should fall and the sith should rule for 1000 years to try and link the history of star wars or maybe i got it wrong :wea_03:

either way it will be an epic battle

but i prefer the game not to have a direct ending the idea of the reall end game content saying the war will rage on leave it open for another game after this one

I'd like to see the Star Cabal succeed in wiping out all Jedi and Sith. Star Wars ceases to be Star Wars for a while until they can rebuild their numbers (which will happen, as it is Star Wars). Everyone who is not a Force user goes off to live very normal lives. The Chiss Ascendancy cackles in the background, yet still inexplicably can't quite figure out how to get beyond the Outer Rim because it is Star Wars.

Alternately, the Yuzon Vohn (sp?) come out and eliminate everyone. Just because. That would be pretty cool as well.

Here's what I want to happen:

The Empire gets new leadership through bloody takeovers and inter-fighting (it's expected of the Sith). The new Dark Council then decides to make sweeping, but popular reforms which will allow aliens to fully join the military and Sith, rather than some rare cases like the SI when he/she starts out on Korriban, go on the offensive against the Republic, actively seek out new allies to aid them in their struggle, and others like that. The Empire would then conduct many military raids and attacks in several sectors, which would spread the Republic army and navy thin, and Sack Coruscant (PROPERLY), burning it to ashes and leaving no survivors.

Unexpectedly, the Republic armed forces, along with the Jedi, would fight back so viciously that the Imperial Military would be pushed back, and all the territory they gained would be taken back until the Dromund system and its close neighbors would be all that's left of the once great and mighty Empire. The entirety of the Imperial Navy, Army, Sith Order, some of the Chiss Ascendancy's forces, and all Imperial Intelligence personnel would regroup on Dromund Kaas for a glorious final stand. The battle would be EPIC BEYOND ALL MEASURE, with the Imperials making the Republic pay for every single inch they took. Eventually, their numbers would be whittled away, as the Empire's numbers were never as great as the Republic's, until the Dark Council and all leaders of major military branches would make their stand in the Imperial Citadel. Fighting like Sith Spartans, they would fight to the last man, woman, alien, and droid, until at last, the remains of the Sith Empire, which had lasted for almost 4000 years, would be finished.

The victory would be so costly that the Republic would take centuries to rebuild, making it a Pyrrhic Victory.

THAT is how SWTOR should end.

This, pretty much. Maybe not the total destruction of Coruscant, (because I doubt it could be rebuilt in time for the movies) but otherwise pretty spot on.

This, pretty much. Maybe not the total destruction of Coruscant, (because I doubt it could be rebuilt in time for the movies) but otherwise pretty spot on.

Do u really think the Sith would do so? Its funny but the most "Fighters" of the Empire (Bountyhunter, Chiss, the most Sith ect.) would give a **** if they see that the Empire will be entirely destroyed. The most Bounty Hunters would say that job isnt payed good enough (fight untill dieing in the ruins of the worst nation ever existed), the Chiss would go nbach to their own Empire if they know that the Sith Empire is no Danger for them anymore, and the rest of ur evil followers would prefer to rescue their own life instead of Defend a Dead Nation.

with the utter and complete destruction of Coruscant.... we finish what we started a few years ago, and the Jedi are driven back and slaughtered like the dogs they are..... the Empire shows ow benevolant it really is by raising the standard of living for all of its subjects, and shows that it is not the evil place many think it to be.

I become the new Emperesse and lead the galaxy into a reign of peace and prosperity that lasts long enough that it eventually turns the Empire into the New Republic

with the utter and complete destruction of Coruscant.... we finish what we started a few years ago, and the Jedi are driven back and slaughtered like the dogs they are..... the Empire shows ow benevolant it really is by raising the standard of living for all of its subjects, and shows that it is not the evil place many think it to be.

I become the new Emperesse and lead the galaxy into a reign of peace and prosperity that lasts long enough that it eventually turns the Empire into the New Republic

If so then u definitly failed in destroying the Republic and the Jedi

And how exactly would the Empire do that? The Emperor is far away, Darth Malgus is Death, They cant even hold their conquered Planets (like Balmorra), the most forces are used to fight Rebells all over the Empire, they have not very much Soldiers and the Sith are way to busy with killing each other. But never give up, you can still win this ;-) just watch ur back, even Sith shouldnt be stupid enough to trust a Sith.