Who else is scared of Kaon Under Siege?

Seriously.I can`t tell you how many times I pissed my pants when The Rakghouls jumped me.And the Semi-Infected.*Shiver*

its the best flash point in game. a Great creative Ode to left for dead much kudos to bioware for this one. the others not so much. Some of the best flash points are not accessible to HM 50. like red reaper a great Flash point but no lvl 50 HM. Much work to be doen on the end game ." Do or do not Bioware there is no try".

More annoying than anything. But I guess it keeps things interesting. Stun the mercs! Get away from the bloats! Don't get knocked into other trash by the screamers! Get aggro back on the hunters! I purposely dont call out CCs unless its 2 mercs. More fun that way.

That bonus boss needs a nerf though. It's overtuned for a HM FP. There's no reason 3 adds should hit harder than OPS bosses.

Edited by Havocx

There is one room in the later part of the Flashpoints which ALWAYS ends up in a wipe with pugs .. knockbacks into other groups of enemies, aggroing them, etc. And the bonus boss is REALLY hard for a healer, but on a bonus side, you get two columni drops in Hard mode :). Been through it about 5 times om HM, and always there is something new I learn, creative ways of skipping mobs, ways tot ackle the different mobs, etc. I think it's an excellent ode to L4D, I even think I recognise the with's scream too, haha..

Witch = The screamer

Boomer = the bloated ones

Smoker = the ones that shoots threads at you stunning you close to them.

Tank = The first boss at the statue.

I only regret there aren't any Pipebombs :(

sorry all they did was rip off.. I mean pay Homage too Left For Dead instead of create something original so it's more funny then scary.

Well i guess everyone has their own opinion about these things, but I for one love references to other games and I don't think it breaks the immersion that bad, but that's my opinion.

I think its a fun flashpoint. Its also very easy. Aside from the bonus boss the trash is actually harder than the bosses. Its the farming HM imo. And I'm kind of happy that the farming HM is this one because this one is really neat. I see some people mad about "zombies" in star wars but I think its refreshing. The whole there is a big bad sith trying to destroy the republic or there is a droid army gets old after a while and this is just different. Plus a lot of people have played left for dead and this is a fun way of referencing to another game .

When you go to a concert, do you get pissed when a band covers another bands' song? Do you start yelling and calling the band out for not being creative? No, you sit back enjoy and see their twist on the song. Swtor made one of their many flashpoints with a theme from another game, don't act like they made swtor revolve around left for dead.

When you go to a concert, do you get pissed when a band covers another bands' song? Do you start yelling and calling the band out for not being creative? No, you sit back enjoy and see their twist on the song. Swtor made one of their many flashpoints with a theme from another game, don't act like they made swtor revolve around left for dead.

Well, if you attend a Metallica Concert and they play a Justin Bieber song (without covering it! Just playing it 1:1 because that's what Kaon does), wouldn't you be slightly pissed, too? I know I would.

its my favorite flashpoint although the bloated aboms and the screamers and mercs drive me nuts. I definitely had the same feeling I had when i first played resident evil back so many years ago. the first time i heard something growling i actualy panned my camera around to find it, then just realized it was sound effects. very immersive imo and truly a great flashpoint.

sorry all they did was rip off.. I mean pay Homage too Left For Dead instead of create something original so it's more funny then scary.

They stated before the game was released they had a FP that was a tribute to L4D. its more fun then the other FP that have zero mechanics on the trash other then HP at least there is strategy involved in pulling some of the big rooms. I think its an awesome FP and hope to see them use more stuff from other games, left to their own they just copy WOW anyhow.