Unstable server?

Kerensk

Ever since the huge Lag Spikes three days ago it seems I'm getting booted to the launcher alot more often. Anybody else having the same issue?

The lag is gone (or normal I guess) Server population is standard or heavy but not full. It seems to kick me when at the loading screen. Sometimes it makes it. Other time's it freezes and boots me.

I tried to "repair" my installation but I notice they removed the option to scan your install for issues.

EDIT: I was wrong about the lag, it's back in full force.

Connected to IP: 159.153.69.180

Going to be some issues with the expansion if it's like this.

Edited by Kerensk

I'm also getting huge lag spikes and it seems to be getting worse and worse. At first I thought it was server load dependent, but now does not appear to be so. Game is basically unplayable for me, with lag constantly at 500-1500ms. My impression is this started around the time 1.6 dropped. Before that I never had any lag issues of any note over basically a whole year of game play ... not a happy camper ...

More info:

Only seems to happen on my smuggler now. Level 33, just finishing chapter 1.

Since I have to fly back and forth across the galaxy 4-5 times each time I get to a new place the connection drops and I'm booted to the launcher.

Takes about 2-3 times per planet changes to finally get to where I can finish a conversation and goto the next planet.

last week I had some horrible lag and connection lost issues while my wife, sitting next to me and using the same internet access, had lag but stayed up. The last few days have been fairly good.

also, I frequently get sent to the "chose a faction" (roling a new toon) screen when I log out. Not a big deal but strange.

I also had SWTOR up all day every day over the holidays. I had the client crash to the windows desktop several times. I'd be more than happy to have SWTOR "phone home" with a core dump and debug logs if that would help BW fix bugs.