Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I've been told that our hotfix has now been deployed and the page should be working for everyone who is currently qualified for Asia-Pacific character transfers.

If you experience issues, please ensure your browser isn't caching the page incorrectly by logging out, deleting your cache and cookies, and then if necessary trying in a different browser.

So i that one all right now or not.people

I'm more concerned that many of us haven't actually received emails that transfers are finally available. I'm Guildmaster of our group and only found out because one of my guildies wanted to confirm where we were going. A quick check of our small group confirmed he was the ONLY one to get the email.

What's up with that?!

Edited by Tovrin

I'm more concerned that many of us haven't actually received emails that transfers are finally available. I'm Guildmaster of our group and only found out because one of my guildies wanted to confirm where we were going. A quick check of our small group confirmed he was the ONLY one to get the email.

What's up with that?!

Can you tell me more about that plz or not.

I can now select my characters but i cannot click the send request button, i click it and it does not do a thing, i have tried all of the solutions, any help would be appreciated (Edit) (i clicked a third character and changed the server and it let me save my selection) Edited by IranicusSWTOR

Out of curiosity, Singapore is included in the Asia Pacific transfer, how about Malaysia which is just above Singapore? We'd like to enjoy the lower latency there as well..

Yes i have hred it might be so look out for a post about that or ask on the forums ok.:)

What's up with that?!

There's a couple of things possibly up with that. :)

All of the emails have now been sent. However, if you didn't receive an email, you may still be eligible for transfer. First of all, it's possible the email is in a Spam folder or similar, so please check that. Secondly, as this email is defined as a Marketing email, you may be opted 'out' to receive those kinds of emails in your account preferences. If so, you wouldn't have been sent the email.

Regardless, anyone who feels they should be eligible should login to their account and check the account transfer page. If they are currently eligible, that page (the one we've all been talking about) will be available to them.

After you select the characters and destinations for transfer, and you click the yellow 'request transfers' button, is it meant to reload the page and have the 'request transfers' button in grey? Or did it not work..

If you clicked the yellow 'request transfers button', at the top of the page it says "Transfer Requests Saved" for a moment in a green bar then it worked :).

Edited by Nanglez

I hope this is the preface to a possible worldwide character transfer. Would be nice to play with some of my mates again.

Hi there moodyjazz,

Yes there will be thank you for asking and i will ask if they can do that another day ok coz i need my sleep i don't no about you ok. GOODNIGHT.

Hi there moodyjazz,

Yes there will be thank you for asking and i will ask if they can do that another day ok coz i need my sleep i don't no about you ok. GOODNIGHT.

I understand your intentions are good, but the devs are just as likely to read his reply, than yours... i dont see why its necessary you involve yourself.

I understand your intentions are good, but the devs are just as likely to read his reply, than yours... i dont see why its necessary you involve yourself.

Hi there Shadowaus,

Can you tell me more about what you mean thank you.

Thank you Bioware for these free transfers.

I know there was a glitch with the page, but its now working perfectly and all my toons are queued to transfer.

Vakh

I see if your character was not Level 10 by Feb. 28th you cannot transfer them. I'm afraid that's a dealbreaker for me as that toon is now Lvl 20 and I won't want to go through the hours and groupings all over again. Pretty rubbish limit when we are only talking two characters in total.

What a shame.

Edited by Lucridate

I see if your character was not Level 10 by Feb. 28th you cannot transfer them. I'm afraid that's a dealbreaker for me as that toon is now Lvl 20 and I won't want to go through the hours and groupings all over again. Pretty rubbish limit when we are only talking two characters in total.

What a shame.

I have level 1 characters as an option to transfer.