Sign as DPS and go as Healer..?

Im a lvl 47 sith (madness) sorc, without any points in Corruption, and when i sign for a FP ONLY as dps the group finder pop's up saying im going as healer..

Is it a known bug or is as intented?

Pls tell me it will be fixed.

I would suggest you open an in-game trouble ticket with as much details as possible.

This is a bug that has been around for a while, and was supposedly fixed, yet I've seen players complaining about this still, so it obviously isn't.

As much details as you can give the better.

Are you certain that in Group Finder you uncheck "Healer" option in upper left corner?

for Consular and Sorc there are two boxes choiced by default - you need to uncheck one by yourself.

Dont mean to be rude but ofc im sure, happend 3 times last night. 1st time i thought it was my own mistake but not 2nd and 3th.

Now im just pretty mad at this game AGAIN...!

This is just hearsay, but I've read somewhere in the german part of the forum that you can solve this problem by editing the settings.ini file for your char.

There, so I've read, should be a line that states the available roles for the Groupfinder-Queue. Just delete the part that states "Heal".

I haven't checked that myself since I didn't encounter that problem, but it might be worth a look.

Edited by Tito_O

This is just hearsay, but I've read somewhere in the german part of the forum that you can solve this problem by editing the settings.ini file for your char.

There, so I've read, should be a line that states the available roles for the Groupfinder-Queue. Just delete the part that states "Heal".

I haven't checked that myself since I didn't encounter that problem, but it might be worth a look.

Thanks it could solve the problem, but i made a ticket now and waiting for an answer.

But on a sidenote i shoudnt be editing any .ini files, they should fix the game.

it is a old bug that has been fixed but comes back every so often when new "patches" are made. you can tell when it is back when savvy dps players marked as healers decline the group a lot as the other day with me on a ops.