View Single Post

HollyUSEC
05.11.2019 , 09:59 AM | #17
All the screaming over one companion. I can just imagine an entire ten thousand or more people screaming, "UNSUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of their lungs if Kira doesn't return.

I have nothing against Kira, but she's not the ONLY one still missing. Tharan Cedrax, Zenith? Zenith in particular has got to figure heavily into Onslaught, given his "Only good Imp is a dead imp" mentality. Zenith might be the kind of companion who would become available to any Republic-aligned character, and if he finds out they're a saboteur secretly working for the Empire, he ditches them on the spot-- even the Consular.

And Tharan's ongoing "holo-romance" with Holiday was very entertaining. Holiday was the reason why Tharan could not be romanced by female Consulars.

Finally, regarding the voice actress behind Kira... Laura Bailey also voices Jaina Proudmoore, practically a central and lead-role NPC in the latest expansion for WoW. If Blizzard offers Ms. Bailey a work package like THAT, worth x amount of money, and Bioware offers her maybe ten minutes worth of dialogue options, the character only having a scant few moments of leading on-stage screen time, which pays y-amount-less than x amount of money, which do you think she's going to choose? I get the impression Ms. Bailey is in no hurry to work on Kira again.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.