Ashara - Forced Relationship?

Rayneia

Never touch [Flirt] under any circumstance. She may come on to you to begin with; never, ever, ever respond with [Flirt]. The BioWare trend is to throw romance at you like a runaway train; you have to take the effort to dodge. If you never give her an opening, she will eventually give up.

I'm not 100% sure it's possible to deactivate a romance once it has started. People have tried with Corso and Quinn and they just wouldn't stop their progression. Your best chance is to brush off any attempts Ashara makes from the start.

I wish we could alter the species and form of our crew members, entirely. Sure, revert them to their original forms for story content, but when they're passive on the ship, or just mindless pets assisting with combat, then who cares!

Before you ask, yes, I am a xenophobe!

I wish we could alter the species and form of our crew members, entirely. Sure, revert them to their original forms for story content, but when they're passive on the ship, or just mindless pets assisting with combat, then who cares!

Before you ask, yes, I am a xenophobe!

Then you shouldn't play Star Wars.

I find it interesting that you have apparently been "forced" into a relationship with Ashara as I recall a discussion in a thread a while back about how you only have one opportunity to trigger her romance plot and if you didn't take the single flirt option you get in her....third(?) companion covnersation, it was impossible to ever start the romance.

I find it interesting that you have apparently been "forced" into a relationship with Ashara as I recall a discussion in a thread a while back about how you only have one opportunity to trigger her romance plot and if you didn't take the single flirt option you get in her....third(?) companion covnersation, it was impossible to ever start the romance.

Well, considering you can "flirt" with just about everyone prior, I didn't think it would amount to anything. Sucks to be me...

Well, considering you can "flirt" with just about everyone prior, I didn't think it would amount to anything. Sucks to be me...

Ha! Ha ha! You would think so. But if you [Flirted] post-recruitment she'll be yammering about romance for the rest of her life. There's a suggestion thread up to let us, you know, stop 'em from doing that: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=440165

• 10 months later...

I flirted once and have been trying break up with her the last 6 conversations. Finished all the conversations now shes sending me love gifts?

According to her we are in love and have a plan to bring peace to the galaxy?

It actually kind of like a real life crazy "girlfriend".

Just remember, there are plenty of npc's out there for romance. Just don't flirt with any crew member you don't have to want to marry.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I like my Ashara so much better than the one you guys ended up with. At this point she's a hair's breadth away from growing up, discarding her naiveté, and embracing the Sith Code and the Darkside both. I hated her initially, now I'm actually enjoying her company.

Looks like I was right to go (romance-less) female with my Inquisitor. :p

I flirted once and have been trying break up with her the last 6 conversations. Finished all the conversations now shes sending me love gifts?

According to her we are in love and have a plan to bring peace to the galaxy?

It actually kind of like a real life crazy "girlfriend".

Just remember, there are plenty of npc's out there for romance. Just don't flirt with any crew member you don't have to want to marry.

Torian is a good exception to this rule.