End Game Unplayable?

I am on Belsavis trying to do daily quests and there is only one other player on the planet. It has been like this for a long time. Group finder has been useless. I simply can't seem to progress any further due to population problems, which is a shame, I really like this game. (I could run alts but then there is no difference between this game and a one-player game and I don't like single-player games.)

I am on Belsavis trying to do daily quests and there is only one other player on the planet. It has been like this for a long time. Group finder has been useless. I simply can't seem to progress any further due to population problems, which is a shame, I really like this game. (I could run alts but then there is no difference between this game and a one-player game and I don't like single-player games.)

No offense.. But it is not even 6am in the morning here PST.. Not sure where you are, but servers are usually dead at this hour.. People got to sleep at some point..

If youre considering bel/ilum dailies a path to endgame youre going about it all wrong. Bel/ilum are for running from 47-50 in two days. After that no one with any sense does them anymore. You hit 50 and do black hole for your weekly 6 comms, you run to the pvp terminal and get your recruit gear which is just sub columi. Slap on recruit gear. Que for random fp tier1 to knock out daily for 5 bh comms. Pop in..apologize for being a new 50, most people understand and are so overgeared at this point dont care. Roll need on columi or exotech gear that drops that fits your spec/class. swap out recruit gear for new columi pieces. once your bout half columi throw your hat in the ring for sm EV/KP. At this point overgeared are running em weekly out of pure boredom for the 5 comms. Run at least your daily HM tier1 fp for your 5 comms. Once you have 35 comms buy a piece of black hole belt, bracers, implant or ear, or save till you have 60 and buy your head or chest. This can be done in under a week. Once youve swapped out all that nasty recruit gear for columi and about half BH run EC SM which most are farming weekly now too. I know your gonna say I need two hundred daily comms for my relic. But you get daily comms off boss kills in fp now and most classes bis atm is gained through pvp now anyways. Spend some time on google and youtube and get the appropriate matrix shard. Most classes can get the 3 colors they need fairly easily and the shard is just as good as endgame relic in most cases. By the time you gear out your char this way new content will be out. You might not be up to snuff for running HM 1.4 but you might actually be able to get into story mode since apparently is gonna be much easier than hard mode and geared for chars rakata/columi level. I have 4 50s. One full campaign tank, a healer in all bh or higher....and two dps char in all bh who have yet to enter a raid. So while you may be concentrating on what you think is the way to reach endgame....other options are out there.

You are in Taiwan.

I think the problem, in your case, is particular and does not mean there are group finder problems in general for everybody.

If youre considering bel/ilum dailies a path to endgame youre going about it all wrong. Bel/ilum are for running from 47-50 in two days. After that no one with any sense does them anymore. You hit 50 and do black hole for your weekly 6 comms, you run to the pvp terminal and get your recruit gear which is just sub columi. Slap on recruit gear. Que for random fp tier1 to knock out daily for 5 bh comms. Pop in..apologize for being a new 50, most people understand and are so overgeared at this point dont care. Roll need on columi or exotech gear that drops that fits your spec/class. swap out recruit gear for new columi pieces. once your bout half columi throw your hat in the ring for sm EV/KP. At this point overgeared are running em weekly out of pure boredom for the 5 comms. Run at least your daily HM tier1 fp for your 5 comms. Once you have 35 comms buy a piece of black hole belt, bracers, implant or ear, or save till you have 60 and buy your head or chest. This can be done in under a week. Once youve swapped out all that nasty recruit gear for columi and about half BH run EC SM which most are farming weekly now too. I know your gonna say I need two hundred daily comms for my relic. But you get daily comms off boss kills in fp now and most classes bis atm is gained through pvp now anyways. Spend some time on google and youtube and get the appropriate matrix shard. Most classes can get the 3 colors they need fairly easily and the shard is just as good as endgame relic in most cases. By the time you gear out your char this way new content will be out. You might not be up to snuff for running HM 1.4 but you might actually be able to get into story mode since apparently is gonna be much easier than hard mode and geared for chars rakata/columi level. I have 4 50s. One full campaign tank, a healer in all bh or higher....and two dps char in all bh who have yet to enter a raid. So while you may be concentrating on what you think is the way to reach endgame....other options are out there.

Thanks so much for this! I will use it for sure. I am using Battlemaster gear now, though.

Regarding questions: I transferred, but live on the other side of the world, so there is a time conflict as one poster mentioned.