"Just Copy and Paste" : Lore-Friendly, Era-Friendly Jedi Vestments Already In-Game

Pingonaut

Nariel Pridence has been my favorite since I first saw her in the smuggler story. I would buy that whole outfit. Her chest and belt are better than anything currently available in terms of Jedi robes, IMO.

Absolutely. The set she wears is a variant of about three or four sets on this list. It's so perfect for a Jedi of this time period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that available in an orange (I'm assuming light armor)?

Yes. All moddable but Consular exclusive.

I wish they just removed the hood and retextured stately dress chest into more Jedi-like stuff. Leather or cloth tabard and tunic layers underneath ;/

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

This thread makes me sad... What the f**k are you doing Bioware?

We're all getting more saddened and hopeless. The worst thing is that they have created so much taste and flavor in our mouths with all the trailers and videos. But then we can only find out that majority of the stuff shown is not available and we can only get hood-up pieces for Jedi.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 3 months later...

Bioware should really give some love to the lore-based equipment obtainable in this game.

Maybe instead of offering the same sets in 10 different colors they could offer 2 different sets.

This also includes lore-based equipment for imps.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but what about Master Shan's armor set? You see it both in the trailers as well as the Jedi Council.

http://www.manufato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/satele-low-02.jpg

I know my female Jedi toons would be wearing this as soon as it came out.

I have no clue if pingo is around still but this thread is definitelly worth a revival! As far as I am aware, Satele's clothes are an entire body model. :)

I have no clue if pingo is around still but this thread is definitelly worth a revival! As far as I am aware, Satele's clothes are an entire body model. :)

Well, just cut the head off then and force people into that body model and make it so you have to wear the whole thing.

Hah. You've got an idea. Full outfits which just "morph" you!

But seriously, almost every other outfit you see in the trailer is available in game. Malgus's Master was most likely wearing the "Investigator" armor set sold on the market now. Valiant Jedi is what Satele's master was wearing. If Sith Raider had a cape, it would be Malgus(I think they need to add this, but thats a side note). Why not Satele?

But seriously, almost every other outfit you see in the trailer is available in game. Malgus's Master was most likely wearing the "Investigator" armor set sold on the market now. Valiant Jedi is what Satele's master was wearing. If Sith Raider had a cape, it would be Malgus(I think they need to add this, but thats a side note). Why not Satele?

Yes, Malgus' master's armor look was the investigator's model in the game.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cwkx1AlE1rtxelyo1_500.png This is something I really want, still.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

My apologies for being inactive in this thread, I was not available for a time. I'm happy to see that this thread is still somewhat active. I'll do what I can to update the original post with the suggested sets when I can.

Boom. Trailers/Beta stuff. Like the Sith mask recently added = they didn't trash it and must be somewhere!

I think most of the armor sets seen in that video are on the list, though I didn't watch the whole thing.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but what about Master Shan's armor set? You see it both in the trailers as well as the Jedi Council.

http://www.manufato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/satele-low-02.jpg

I know my female Jedi toons would be wearing this as soon as it came out.

Sadly, this set is not an option. If I remember correctly Satele Shan is actually a single model, her clothes are part of her body, rather than being an armor set.

Yes, Malgus' master's armor look was the investigator's model in the game.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cwkx1AlE1rtxelyo1_500.png This is something I really want, still.

I've seen similar looking armor elsewhere as a player-worn item in-game before, I think it looks a lot like Revan's.

Edited by Pingonaut

Sadly, this set is not an option. If I remember correctly Satele Shan is actually a single model, her clothes are part of her body, rather than being an armor set.

I stand corrected, looks like we're getting Satele Shan's outfit after all.

And Revan robes with the hood down like you see in Maelstrom Prison.

If they just added Revan's proper armour/robe in the first place all us kotor fans would be slightly happier... But instead they went and created that complete monstrosity!! I mean, it's clearly just a copy (stating the obvious) but if the had time to make Carth's, Jolee's, Bastila's, Malak's etc that are clearly unique to those characters, why couldn't they do the same with Revan?? I mean, he is after all, the main protagonist in kotor...