Jedi Love Storys

greyjedibp

In This I would like people to write story (Long or short) Between Jedi Knight and jedi consular romance.

Follow Pair I would like to see are:

Jk/Kira

Doc/Jk

Doc/Kira

JC/Nadia

JC/Iresso

Nadia/Iresso

But u can writte what ever u want as long it inovled Jedi Knight and jedi consular.

Follow rule are:

1:no anybody from empire side

2:Trooper or smugger can be invole as long family to Jedi Knight or jedi consular or any pair I listed.

3:No hash word to me or other peolpe.

4:No Flames

Reson I stared this:

Casue I See more about sith warroir and smugger than Jedi Knight and jedi consular.

Im no good at write Fanfiction so ask people to help me out.

This is a chapter I wrote for another story that was originally posted here. JC/Iresso. I hope this is kinda what you were looking for:

Two sides of a coin, she thought. How do I reconcile this? Magdalane wondered why her Jedi training seemed to leave her mind whenever Felix was near. There is no emotion, only peace, she thought, yet there IS emotion and no peace when it appears. She had no answers. Suddenly, she remembered that she did have someone she could talk to about this. She hurried back to her quarters and grabbed her holocom, her sister’s frequency already programmed.

Miriah was just cooking breakfast at her new home on Dantooine when the holo beeped. “Hey Mags!” her sister greeted her warmly. “You look great! All dewy and flushed….wait a minute…what’s going on?” Miriah saw that her sister was troubled, but she looked like…like a woman in love, she thought.

“I really need your advice, baby sister,” Magdalane said. “I’ve gone and lost my mind.”

“No, you haven’t,” Miriah said softly, “just your heart. I wondered when you’d see all the attention you get wherever you go, all the men who’d like to find out what makes you tick.”

“I’ve seen it some, but never felt the same way toward them. This guy, this wonderful man, I…I don’t know what to do.”

“So, big sis, is it just a physical thing, or is it real? Is that your question? I know being Jedi doesn’t really give you much life experience with this sort of thing.”

“Miriah, how did you know? How did you know Corso was the one? I know he wasn’t your first, but how did you know he’d be your last?”

Miriah thought a second, then said, “When you feel like less than yourself when he’s not near, when he’s the only one whose opinion seems to count, when he’s both the first thought and the last you have every day. When you can’t imagine life without him in it. That’s how I knew.” She smiled. “Who else do you know, besides you and Maura, that I would actually cook for?”

Magdalane had to smile at that. She knew her sister was seriously skilled in the kitchen, but hated that she’d had to learn to cook in order to not starve in her own home while she was growing up. She sighed, knowing in her heart she was already in love with Felix, but not knowing how to proceed. “So, what do I do next? He just kissed me, and I’d really like to explore this.”

Miriah looked at her sister, at her shining eyes and flushed cheeks, and murmured, “wow, he must be some kisser then.” Louder she said, “what does the council think of all this? Not that I think you should let something this special go, but you have to consider all the ramifications.”

Magdalane sighed and was about to respond, when she was interrupted by her protocol droid, telling her she had a priority call from Tython. “Gotta go, Miriah, thanks so much for listening,” she said.

“Follow your heart, Mags, the physical part is easy,” Miriah grinned.

The call changed their current mission status, and Magdalane went to the bridge to reprogram the navcom to Tython. They were being recalled there so that Magdalane could perform a shielding ritual on another master who’d been affected by Lord Vivicar and just now found. She knew they would be there for a week or so, not that the ritual took that long but that it took that long for her to recover from it. It would take them two days to get there, two days to be so close to Felix that all she had to do is let her mind wander to feel his force presence.

She walked through her ship, telling the crew of the mission change, and lastly located Felix in the conference room, looking out at the stars. He turned as she approached, with a serious look on his face. She stopped short, wondering if he regretted their kiss already. She could have used her ability to find out, but she knew that would be an invasion of his privacy.

“Hey there,” he said, “I’m glad you’re here. We need to talk.”

“Alright,” she replied.

Felix looked nervously around, and saw that they were alone. “If we go any further with this, how will it affect your career? I mean, surely the Jedi council would have something to say about it. I…I don’t know a lot about Jedi, but I’d like to learn.”

“I’m a Jedi, that’s true, but I am also a woman, with thoughts and needs and desires that have nothing to do with the Force,” she said with a small smile.

“I confess, I can’t get you out of my mind. Your scent, your smile. I see in your eyes possibilities I never thought existed.”

She moved closer to him, “and I confess, I’ve felt your feelings. I’ve felt the same, but I have little experience with emotion this strong and it’s taken me some time to process it.” She stepped closer and he pulled her to him, putting more passion into a long, thorough kiss than Magdalane had ever felt from anyone, ever. He kissed her closed eyes, and her forehead, then just held her close. He shook with the effort to maintain control, not wanting to scare her but not wanting to let her go either, but finally knew he had to.

C2 buzzed through the door, arms loaded down with dishes, to set up for a meal. They parted slowly, and he ran his hand down her arm and took her hand. “Until later,” he said, then kissed her hand and turned to go.

Magdalane felt both elated and suddenly alone, and smiled to herself. I get it, Mir, now I get it, she thought.

Edited by Magdalane