Life without. . .

Doxumus

Doxumus here, just wanted to hop by the forums so I can stay in the community, I love this game so much and more importantly I love the people on it.

That's what makes a MMO right?

The people!

Sadly my laptop was stolen from me so I just wanted to stop by and say I won't be around for a while.

Not until I buy a new computer at least.

I'm sad that im going to miss so much, the rakghoul plague is what I'm mainly sad about but everything happens for a reason.

Hope everyone in the SWTOR community is doing well and may the Force be with you.

-Lord Doxumus

Doxumus here, just wanted to hop by the forums so I can stay in the community, I love this game so much and more importantly I love the people on it.

That's what makes a MMO right?

The people!

Sadly my laptop was stolen from me so I just wanted to stop by and say I won't be around for a while.

Not until I buy a new computer at least.

I'm sad that im going to miss so much, the rakghoul plague is what I'm mainly sad about but everything happens for a reason.

Hope everyone in the SWTOR community is doing well and may the Force be with you.

-Lord Doxumus

that sucks man, i hope u get a new killer machine!

Greetings Doxumus!

We are sorry to hear your computer is not working! We hope you get it resolved soon and come back to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ when you can!

Good luck and may the Force be with you! :)

Greetings Doxumus!

We are sorry to hear your computer is not working! We hope you get it resolved soon and come back to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ when you can!

Good luck and may the Force be with you! :)

This is kinda sad. His laptop is working, but it was stolen.