just finished EV

noticed that there wasn't any real difficulty in the bosses, didn't even really think they where bosses just mobs with more HP.

A game for hardcores? nah, its wow after BC. Too casual for this gamer. To keep hardcores around, they need a FP that actually requires skill.

i'm looking at a new mmo, which happens to be a sandbox (YES) but the combat doesn't look to fascinating. Its called repopulation. Made by a group of programmers that are open to ideas, so imma see what goes on. Peace SWTOR

noticed that there wasn't any real difficulty in the bosses, didn't even really think they where bosses just mobs with more HP.

A game for hardcores? nah, its wow after BC. Too casual for this gamer. To keep hardcores around, they need a FP that actually requires skill.

i'm looking at a new mmo, which happens to be a sandbox (YES) but the combat doesn't look to fascinating. Its called repopulation. Made by a group of programmers that are open to ideas, so imma see what goes on. Peace SWTOR

Fraps or it didnt happen

Edited by Perfectcircle

OP has a point though. The operations and bosses in this game are rediculously easy.

My guild is a pvp guild. We decided to go try HM KP and HM EV for the first time last week. We cleared all content on our first try.

We wiped on SOA four times. 1 because of learning mechanics, 2 because of bugs.

Then we went to KP with an all melee group (not 1 single ranged dps) and cleared it in less then 2 hours.

The hardest boss was the first boss simply because of swipe and an all melee group but after that it was such a joke.

They are easy, if you are struggling with them, play with better people.

So you completed it on nightmare Mode?