Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

I remember Dulfy making a thread about how Hatred's titles glitched and they had to submit a ticket or something to get it. I'll try and find that old thread to see what date they got it.

great job there lol, wow thats great memory from you, and yeah it is true thats the date and it bugged for us and got it the day after :) perfect thats enough proof of it then :D thxx

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated, congrats on the kills guys :).

Out of curiosity, who is the leader of Hatred? One of you has guild leader in your sig, the other has GM.

meh lol both of us i guess, we are brothers, anakyn founded it and i was GM, then one day he took the GM rank lol so it doesnt matter ... i guess need to fix the signature i guess lol didnt know he had it as well

Updated, congrats on the kills guys :).

Out of curiosity, who is the leader of Hatred? One of you has guild leader in your sig, the other has GM.

btw as for the ranking thing... it was 3 apex yeah inside raid... rest were just watching fight, and i guess couple of heals out? not much u cant do if u get in range you die, but i guess its fair... for entity its full hatred... 21 hatred members only, have D.Slayer title

btw as for the ranking thing... it was 3 apex yeah inside raid... rest were just watching fight, and i guess couple of heals out? not much u cant do if u get in range you die, but i guess its fair... for entity its full hatred... 21 hatred members only, have D.Slayer title

Changed the wording in the OP a bit. Should be more clear now.

thank you better now :D appreciate it

For everyone interested in videos and stuff:

dulfy being awesome as always :D...

PD: i should have my operative dps entitty video for tomorrow for all the haters :p

Edited by Carlenux

Republic

Adroit (remove Deadweight, add Adroit)

Warstalker

Adroit.com

Updated. Best of luck with the new guild.

Does Deadweight still exist or should I mark it as inactive? From the post on your website it seems like it kind of still exists, so just making sure before I change anything.

Edited by Denchet

Updated. Best of luck with the new guild.

Does Deadweight still exist or should I mark it as inactive? From the post on your website it seems like it kind of still exists, so just making sure before I change anything.

It's dead. Gone.

Dreadtooth 10 stacks down.

Animosity/Haterade Collaboration

Killshot

Codex

Didn't remember to put a UTC stamp on it, but my time is Pacific. I'll be sure to stamp the Entity kill.

This was kill 2. Did it once for each guild's amulet.

Congrats awesome job, atleast we stepping ahead of the pub side for now >_>