Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emboldened by posting in this thread which then led to art posted in this thread I'm now making my own thread to show some stuff I'm trying to do.

This is the pic I started drawing when I finished the first part of my fanfic. My character Remi with my "I can't have you in game so I'm writing a fanfic about you" LI Lord Scourge ;) I'm posting it now because I keep fiddling with it and I want to stop so I can go draw something else.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/202/f/0/remi_at_the_end_of_a_world_by_kabeone-d581ok1.png

I adore your drawings. And this one especially. My one fanfic where Esma finds a "fix" for Scourge - well, make this girl blue and give her a ponytail and this is what I pictured when she woke back up. Love it love it love it!

I adore your drawings. And this one especially. My one fanfic where Esma finds a "fix" for Scourge - well, make this girl blue and give her a ponytail and this is what I pictured when she woke back up. Love it love it love it!

:D

Thanks! Everyone in the short fic makes me want to do fan art of their stories :) probably why I haven't done much fan art for my own stuff.

<_< that might be a chiss agent >_> maybe.

Well, that's good, because a Chiss agent might be extraordinarily upset about an occurrence like this. :p Then again, fanfic released into the wild is fair game...

I love, love, love, love, love your Vector with the lady Agent under the stars. Wow. Dem eyes... Subscribing to this thread now.

"Oh son of a bi-"

"Well... alright this isn't so bad..."

"F*** it."

These subtitles make Quinn's kiss fifty billion times better. I laughed, a lot.

(Apparently tonight is a night of hyperbole for me.)

Imagining what my characters do on the weekend. My Sith Warrior took her crew to Voss. I'm thinking of doing the others if I can figure out what they would do.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/232/f/e/lazy_sunday__sith_warrior_on_voss_by_kabeone-d5brrcb.png

Imagining what my characters do on the weekend. My Sith Warrior took her crew to Voss.

This is too adorable. Are Broonmark and Vette jousting back there? Do you have stories written for these characters beyond what's in the short fiction thread? (I love pretty much any fem!SW/Pierce combo, and yours look particularly cute together.) I keep opening up your Remi thread, but then I shut it cause I want to read the whole thing and I'm still avoiding IA spoilers...argh, maybe I should just neglect Sana's never-ending quest for ops gear and go level my IA.

This is too adorable. Are Broonmark and Vette jousting back there? Do you have stories written for these characters beyond what's in the short fiction thread? (I love pretty much any fem!SW/Pierce combo, and yours look particularly cute together.) I keep opening up your Remi thread, but then I shut it cause I want to read the whole thing and I'm still avoiding IA spoilers...argh, maybe I should just neglect Sana's never-ending quest for ops gear and go level my IA.

They're in the Remi story but ya don't spoiler your IA experience. I think (for me) it's worth it to be surprised.

Maybe I will write short stories for these things. My SW and Pierce end up being best friends so yeah this is just her invading his personal space because she needs a pillow to read her next set of orders. :D

And yes they're jousting because... why not?

Edited by kabeone

They're in the Remi story but ya don't spoiler your IA experience. I think (for me) it's worth it to be surprised.

Maybe I will write short stories for these things. My SW and Pierce end up being best friends so yeah this is just her invading his personal space because she needs a pillow to read her next set of orders. :D

And yes they're jousting because... why not?

Too cute. I've completely given up spoiling my sw story, and I'm waiting on actually leveling one cause I know Pierce is going to drive me nuts. In a good way, lol.

Imagining what my characters do on the weekend. My Sith Warrior took her crew to Voss. I'm thinking of doing the others if I can figure out what they would do.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/232/f/e/lazy_sunday__sith_warrior_on_voss_by_kabeone-d5brrcb.png

*Sigh* Pierce.....mmmmmm nom nom nom.

I was very carefully not writing Fanfic about Lord Scourge, which means I was unable to write anything because my head is full of Lord Scourge involving ideas :rolleyes:, then my playlist brings up Tigerlily/La Roux and I was thinking that Elly Jackson is a pale thin red head like Remi so maybe I'd draw Remi dancing.. so I started and I was trying to make it look like a Tiger Lily (using the colors and a lot of dress flourishes for petals), I totally failed. At first, the background was black. Then I started to hum Tigerlily to myself (badly) while I drew, and I realized I was drawing Lord Scourge watching Remi dance :p. Darn you Lord Scourge.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/237/4/f/tiger_lily_by_kabeone-d5ccjgb.png

I can see you burning with desire for a kiss.

This is beautiful.

I think one of the things I love about making art (both visual and written) is how you start with one idea and then it progresses, sometimes becoming something entirely different, evolving into something that surprises even the artist. You have to give up a certain amount of control and allow for change, trusting that it will come together in the end.

Lol, listen to me getting all philosophical. It's really a beautiful piece :)

This is gorgeous. And the background information touching. I'm beyond jealous of people who can write and draw. I would give something precious for the ability to create visually what I see in my mind. If I could render Ipha or Brei in the ways I see them I'd be satisfied in life. As it is, I only have one half baked way to let people into my imagination.

Thanks! I tend to drift a lot with my drawing ideas because what's in my head is usually too ambitious for my current level of skill. I don't think I'll ever get my brain on paper either writing or drawing but I think that's just an art thing.

I thought of trying to make a comic book for one of my stories, but the FCD alphabet book taught me I really don't have the skill for that yet. ehehehehe

Somehow I had missed this thread! All of your pics are just stunning, I am so jealous. I wish I could draw soooooo badly! Really great work.

Are you using vectors at all? Some of the pics look like they use them, so I was curious. I've always liked that style, never was able to figure out how to use it in graphic design very well though!

Somehow I had missed this thread! All of your pics are just stunning, I am so jealous. I wish I could draw soooooo badly! Really great work.

Are you using vectors at all? Some of the pics look like they use them, so I was curious. I've always liked that style, never was able to figure out how to use it in graphic design very well though!

Thanks! No vectors (except for text typed on the images) instead I start at a really high res and size it down so the lines look smoother than my shaky hands are actually capable of doing.