Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I've fought many well known heroes, teemed up with the best of the best, and make really good pancakes.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

because of my amazing healing factor I am able to truly able to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I don't believe I have a moral compass. I will do anything for credits and I will take any paying job.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would shoot my colleague in the foot for being incompetent, then I would shoot the experiment somewhere that would immobilize it . with both problems solved I would go get some chimichangas.

P.S If you don't hire me one of your competitors might. and as I have already told you I'm very good at getting the job done.

your pal,

DeadpoolCorp

Edited by DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Konoha, I'm a master Jedi and I've saved countless planets from the clutches of the Empire and the Hutt cartel on multiple occasions but I think it's time to retire from such a demanging and taxing business with my wife Kira and our soon to be born child.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I defeated the Emperor

I saved Makeb citizens when the planet was in danger of blowing up

I even manage to convert a Sith to change and serve the republic

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I was able to achieve these accomplishments because I have a great team, as far as "whatever it takes" definitely unless it means sacrifices, I'll always find a way that means no one but me is in harms way.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do have a strong sense of justice but I can also see other peoples viewpoints and come to an understanding.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation

The drinks can wait, there is a situation and I need to handle it.

Edited by xAZUREx

CZ-198 Application

Position : Security Officer

I am a current dark lord of the sith on the dark councel. I enjoy killing the scum of the galaxy and building the army of the empire. I want to join Czerka to raise a greater amount of fear in the enemies of the Empire and someday take over as emperor.

1.The day I set myself free from my now deceased trainer at the academy.

2. Killing a group of those disgusting Gungans.

3. The extreme joy of killing my so called Master and taking his place on the councel.

I was simply better than him in all ways. It was almost to easy.

Morals are for the weak. All that matters is death, destruction, and gaining more power.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Kill the stupid beast.

Edited by grimllocke
add position

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I believe I would be an excellent Czerka Security Officer. I am am a Darth on the the Dark Council seeking allies and friends in this war.

One of my biggest accomplishments has been to kill both my masters who betrayed me and become a Darth on the dark council.

Another achievement is that I defeated the Hutt Cartel on Makeb and stabilized the dying planet Makeb.

Last but not least, I have been able to absorb fallen sith ghosts for more power and strength.

I believe that when my mind is set on something, I will do whatever it takes and I will accomplish whatever it is I want.

I have learned in all my years as a sith I have learned to do whatever is needed. I am very good at making the tough decisions and doing whatever is necessary.

I would try to tame or knock out the "experiment", if all else fails I will have to put down the experiment.

Edited by starwarsfanjj

CZ-198 Application Position: Research Contributor

My name is Steve-O Has'girth. I have no family, no friends, and no known associates. Nobody will come looking for me if I were to disappear. ;) My list of skills is extensive:

-Read

-Write

I have been apart of many research projects. I don't ask questions. I take the pill or injection with a smile and "thank you". I want to be back at Czerka because you have better cake compared to the competitors.

- Domesticated a rakghoul. It follows me everywhere.

- (Data Missing) by fallen force users....lame.

- Participated in a 1 vs 1 dance off during the Alderaan Civil War. Won the dance off, lost the war....sweet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. "Wood" you say you "wood" do "whatever it takes" for success?

- Pistol whipped that rakghoul into submission. One must learn fear before it can learn obedience.

- It kind of just happened....

- Fodder, that was easy. I put my right foot in, I took my right foot out. I put my right foot in and then I shook it all about. I did the hokey pokey and then I turned myself about. That's what it's all about!

I will do just about anything to achieve success...except eat a Hutt. That's gross.

4. "Wood" you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Questionable? Is that what kids are calling it these days?

You got it all wrong....First of all. I escaped my confines last time because I like snacks too! Secondly, somebody should have offered to bring me back some cake. The whole situation could have been adverted with a little common courtesy.

In closing, something in me tells me I need to.... *Force persuade* I'm hired.

Edited by Payday-Massacre

1. im a jedi that has long now disagreed with the ways of the order and i am looking for something new and thrilling destroying creations like tobboros glittering fury with ease, i think czerka is a exciting opportunity with no limits or bonudaries, so for that reason i am interested as i want nothing getting in my way.

2. as above i defeated glittering fury mainly by myself, i have never been defeated as my 2nd and lastly but not least i make credits for fun so this would not be a applicant looking for income but for possibilties.

3.i would go beyond whatever it takes to ensure i get done what needs done which is why i have done the above.

4.moral compass? the only compass i use is the one to find my target.

5.however i see fit , if it needs killing then preserved so be it. if its a rival that i specificly despise then id steal the research of the specimen before destroying it completely then take all gratitude for myself.

hope this pleases you if not then there is no hope for you.

TOPMUTT :wea_03::rak_03:

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1: I am Silestia Verda, I am a professional soldier for hire with experience in numerous theaters of war , the job offer from your company interests me because of the generous remuneration package.

2: I am the champion of the great hunt, the terror of Makeb, and the slayer of Karagga the unyielding. I also have many other accomplishments besides this.

3: For large tasks such as the liquidation of a major threat I assemble a team of other like minded professionals which I work with regularly and we work together as a highly coordinated team, we also train regularly to ensure our skills are unsurpassed.

4:

I have my morals, but these are not incompatible with my line of work, War is a terrible business and I strive to excel at it and embrace it's terrible nature so that I can deter people from considering it against those I ally myself with.

5: As a security chief I would regularly inspect all containment equipment in the laboratory to ensure that they are working and that they are sufficient to confine the test subject. Repairs and upgrades will be performed as required within the constraints of the budget of my department.

1: I am Darth Serpon, Wrath of the Emperor and slayer of Darth Baras I am waiting for my master to call me to war but until then I wish to be part of the galaxies biggest and best corporation. I have experience in numerous theaters of war and have been successful in defending bases from destruction until reinforcements come to drive them off

2: I am the slayer of Darth Baras, the pretender to the title of the emperor's voice, veteran of the Jedi rush on Tatooine and led imperial forces to victory on Taris.

3: If you find anyone left after where I've been they must have a really good cloaking field.

4: I can have moral but I know there's a time and a place for it, and Czerka isn't the time or the place for it.

5: As chief of security I would constantly check that the standards of containment are exceptional and if the experiment did escape I would lock the lab and surrounding areas down, providing all employees have evacuated the lockdown zone.

CZ-198 Application

I am Anares Velron. I was born on Korriban but my mother shipped me off to Tython for Jedi training as she thought the Sith were to brutal. People ask me whether I remember any of Korriban or the Sith but all I tell them is that I was only an infant and that my brother Tagrirn may remember. But I don't tell them to go bothering him as he has enough on his mind being the commander of Havoc Squad. I have been a Jedi ever since and I am currently a Jedi Master. Sometimes I wonder if my father ever found out what my mother did but the point is, I am a Jedi and always will be! I want to be a part of the Czerka family because I feel that I could accomplish a lot working with Czerka. Lately, I have been taking a break from the conflict in the galaxy (only for a short time though!) and I feel I can spend the extra time working with Czerka to help with their work. I would apply for the position of Security Officer as since I am a Jedi Sentiel I feel I would be more suited in protecting others and that position would be perfect for that.

Most people would say that is a really long list but here you go!

1. I defeated the Sith Emperor in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas.

2. I stopped the Hutt Cartel's plans on the world of Makeb.

3. Lastly, I defeated Darth Angral in his ship above Tython earning the ceremonial title: "Hero of Tython."

In a certain way yes. All it required for me to earn these accomplishments were skill, determination and yes occasionally in desperate situations doing "whatever it takes" for success.

Yes I do. I feel that if you provide a good reason for asking me to do something that is wrong I may oblige. If you don't however, I may consider it carefully as I am a Jedi.

I will make sure the experiment is secure and maybe watch it for a while, if it breaks out I will try my best to handle the situation and then sit down and enjoy the snacks with the other co-workers!

position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?:

i think i would be a perfect fit why wouldn't you want the grand champion if the great hunt as your security officer i have allot of experience of deleting undesirables to quote my droid science my retirement i have spent all my credits so working for cerka should help me work towards to a second retirement

2.At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.):

1. being the grand champion of the great hunt 2.killed a grand moff 3.killed the supreme the chancellor

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?: i do what ever my job specifies and beyond i never disappoint and will always succeed

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?: I have no moral compass as such i will perform any task.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?: i would imminently sound the alarm tell my superior then i would contain the issue.

1) I am Lord Vexas, one of the Empire's foremost SIth Juggernauts and a prodigy of Soresu, as well as a master of combative telekinesis. While technically a Darth, I have never been given a name (such as Marr or Arho) to go with it, so I go by Lord Vexas for now. Not only this, but I am the Emperor's Wrath - I am feared and undefeated in combat. I can open a lot of doors for you within the Empire. I wish to be a part of Czerka as you are a neutral party; you are capable of creating great change in the Galaxy, and I wish to be a part of it. I would be an invaluable military advisor, as well as an enforcer or even ambassador - my reputation has proceeded me before, and will again.

2) a) I struck down my master, Darth Baras, who had several times made attempts on my life by proxy, in front of the Dark Council, and was formally recognised as both a Darth and the Emperor's Wrath.

b) I emerged victorious and vindicated from the tortures of the Korriban academy, having crushed my enemies underfoot.

c) I met with and duelled Revan, a man who was and still is a personal inspiration.

3) I achieved these feats using unparalleled willpower and my mastery of the Force.

4) I have a strong sense of honour. My only absolute loyalty is to the Emperor and my crew, although that is not final, and I am open to further commitment. I can, however, overlook honour if it serves my purposes.

5) Using a lightsaber, presumably

Edited by mgcallow

umm, how many wrath's does the emperor have, and how many people are on the dark council?

Going by most of these apps, there sure are alot of them. i thought there were only 12 members on the council.

But during this whole Czerka thing, i swear i must of counted atleast 40 council members

My name is Saeren Kai, I am 25 years old and have been in Jedi training since i was 3. As of now i am a full member of Jedi Order with years of combat experience from first line in war against the Empire and in Makeb Conflict. I wish to join because you offer a huge opportunity for in career growth in an ever changing and exciting market.

Saving Tython from Darth Angral, Defeating the Emperor, saving people of Makeb.

I always prefer to go with peaceful choices, rarely i give into my emotions, letting my anger get the better of me. I would always rather sacrifice material gain, than a Human life.

Yes i do. And that would depend on the question, i would not go against laws of either Czerka Corporation or laws ouf our Galactic Republic.

I would let everyone know, and calmly help them leave the premises, than i would deal with the problem, confine the experiment.

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

1. My former employers cut me loose because I wanted to enact change in the galaxy but they were too weak and stupid to change. I've got a team that will help with any and all problems.

2. Hear about the Foundry? Yeah I helped get that under Imperial control.Oh I also helped repel the Gree and their disgusting people back to where they came from by destroying everything and anything that stood in my way. I'm also very good at slicing holonet records. I could name and shame your best and brightest on the slightest whim.

3. I Sacrificed my team to get the job done and overcome the odds to make sure I did it right.

4. I follow orders exactly how they are given. I'm neutral and only care about my duty to those in charge

5.Ignore the lavish offerings of food and take my trusty weapon and subdue the experiment myself.

Bio Engineer

As a The leader of Havoc squad, I proud my self in protecting people no matter the cost. Czerka does this without fail and brings many new techs into the future.

A. I took down The former Havoc squad.

B. I saved the citizens of Mekeb.

C. Helped rescue Revan from enternal imprisonment.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I slowly killed off the remaining members of the havoc squad defectors, While recruiting superior members to bolster the ranks of the squad. The planet of Mekeb, was needed to be destroyed to save the people of mekeb, using a massive ship that allowed the transport of most of mekeb gaining the backing of the hutt cartel. And, losing an entire fleet to save Revan from the clutchs of the imps.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have a moral compass, however work is work and it will not take place in front of the job in hand.

I would test out the newest experiment seeing the power it could do and weaken it to be able to be captured.

CZ-198 Application

Name: Tyreal-Brandt

Well to be honest I've kind of been disillusioned of actions of my superiors and those within the senate regarding combating the Imperial threat. I've voiced my concerns thru the chain of command and after deployments to Makeb and Ilum have been placed on inactive status pending re-instatement at a later date. I figured my frontline combat expertise would serve czerka well in developing both technologies and security protocols to better combat frontline military ordinance and personnel.

Unfortunately I can not openly advertise my accomplishments due to the sensitive nature of my assignments within republic special operations command I have linked three prominent links to after action reports which with subsequent security screening you may be able to read details of my actions

AAR421793 Correlian Theatre

AAR371259 Voss Theatre

AAR983951 Makeb Theatre

I did what I had to do in order to satisfy the bounds of my orders beyond that I think I achieved my objectives with the most successful outcome for all parties involved did it mean I was not reprimanded for actions my superiors thought questionable towards the furtherance of our overall goals well I did what I could with the assets I was given I think since my promotions that I was doing something right.

My moral compass is what's kept me alive thru all of this. I'm a soldier first and foremost I follow orders but I am not afraid to make it known to my superiors when I find those orders questionable. I also am by the book so as long as the order is in writing I will carry it out and follow up with my complaints in my after action reports or letter's to the operations commander

I would file a complaint with the employee in questions section head and proceed to initiate containment protocols before the experiment can breach the lab. Then thru investigation of duty logs determine the nature of what caused this error in procedure and file my report before proceeding to enjoy my snacks and break.

Name: Lord Xetorc

position: Security Officer.

I am a sith lord who has grown bored of the empires fools. I have previous experience working from within an organization and moving upward. I also have a strong mind, as I am currently sharing it with no less than 4 spirits of dead sith lords. Furthermore this allows me to do the mental work of an entire team. I am proficient with lightsaber, blades, interrogation, and subduing targets. I wish to join Czerka so I may learn new things. (well mostly to kill new things, but same difference.)

2.At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

a. I am a Sith Darth. do you know how much work, backstabbing, and outright murder that takes to achieve?

b. Standing body count: 23,000. Republic bounty for capture or death: 7 million credits. I can personally say I have killed at least one of each species in the galaxy and no less than 4 Hutts.

c. I have my own personal chamber for "questioning" people, which I am most proficient with.

Mostly by out right murder with a tad of intrigue sprinkled in. I've captured targets alive before too, for "questioning". (they didn't survive but we got the info so all is good.) I do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.

Sadly my moral compass seems to have broken. I think it was all that murder. Fear not, For nothing has ever stopped me before and I've done questionable before. My apprentice can vouch for me on that.

Have a seat and enjoy a cocktail plus snack. When finished ill join the fray on the beast's side, then ill subdue the beast after I've had my fun. After all the experiments are more valuable than a few (hundred) workers.

Edited by FirstwolfKia

umm, how many wrath's does the emperor have, and how many people are on the dark council?

Going by most of these apps, there sure are alot of them. i thought there were only 12 members on the council.

But during this whole Czerka thing, i swear i must of counted atleast 40 council members

people lie on applications all the time. they all claim to be a council member but in reality the names don't match.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka corporation?

5. the ******* droid is getting its buttpicker ready, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1.i am a former agent and join czerka because czerka will outlive both republic and the empire

2.a.defeated star cabal

b.joined malgus

c.helped the empire ges <CLASSIFIED> from those greedy hutts to get <CLASSIFIED>

3.i am proud of my achievements the empire did do some question able things alond the road but to me that was doing what ever it takes

4.i do have a moral compass but i wont let that get in the way of my duty to serve

5.woah i dont do butt*** id kill experiment

Droid Technician

1. I would like to be a Droid Technician because my current work for the jedi is beginning to bore me.

2. My first achievement is being one of the first jedi to be accepted in to Gree society. My second would be my work and revival of an HK-51 droid. My last achievement Would be reching status of Barsen'Thor.

3. I went about doing these by murdering all those that got in my way.

4. I do what I think is necessary for optimal profit and success.

5. If letting it slide means I get a promotion I will let it slide, if it threatens my life or job I will go and stop it.

Position: Security officer

I am sith and the wrath of the emperor, however of late this is not enough, I have defeated all my enemies and am bored.

I chocked a room full of people all at the same time.

I defeated Darth Baras and took my rightful place as the wrath of the emperor.

I saved the planet makeb and made the empire strong again.

Anything and everything provided it includes slaughtering everything in my path.

I do have a strong moral compass, unfortunately it is permanently broken, tell me there is something to kill and it shall be done.

I would position myself in a place where i can watch it unfold so that I could enjoy any destruction and death.

P.S Refusal of my application will result in you receiving my full attention and i shall unleash the full extent of power of the emperors wrath. Have a nice day

Z-198 Application

As an experienced special forces major, I have many skills I can contribute, particularly for your security team. I am currently seeking a change of career.

Being accepted into SpecForce Academy.

Being assigned to, and later commanding, infantry squad 326, codnamed Havoc Squad.

Leading the operation to liberate correlia from imperial forces.

I am a highly motivated individual, with a strong drive to succeed, along with a highly personalised blaster rifle. I will do whatever it takes to complete an objective.

As a SpecForce officer, morals are not needed. I have few qualms about slightly questionable activites.

Load two handfuls of the various snacks into a pouch on my belt, before activating the confinement zone's fire suppression system, before introducing said experiment to the butt of my rifle.

CZ-198 Application

Name: Coidex

Species: Human

Specialization: Operative

Second-in-command: Agent Ensign Raina Temple

Spot Applying for: Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

Background:

Childhood: Born on the planet Alderaan

Adolescence: (Restricted)

Adulthood: I have been an Agent for the Empire for 10 years starting at the age of 15. I have achieved many medals and honors in my few short years as an Agent. I would like to work more with Czerka. They have high prowess and respect with most of Intelligence.

Honors and Accomplishments:

a) I have achieved the rank of Ghost meaning I report to no one in imperial intelligence.

b) I have taken down Sith Lords, Rouge Moffs, Powerful Jedi, and even a Ghost organization bound to destroy both the Republic and the Empire.

c) I have put together the best and most successful op team in Intelligence. We have choreographed many successful operations in the last couple of years.

d) I am also skilled with droid parts, computers, and starship consuls.

I have achieved the accomplishments above with team work, hard work, determination, but mostly skill. I will always do what ever it takes to do my job. I believe there is always more than one solution.

Like I said there is more than one way around an operation. My "moral compass" changes all the time, but believe me when I say will always get the job done.

First I would stop the experiment form escaping by any means necessary. Then I would report this to Czerka Managers because the experiment should have never been able to escape in the first place. I would recommend that my colleague be put on probation if this is the first time for a situation like this.

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.