OwPvP Alive and Well on POT5?

Capt_Beers

Last night I managed to get into to quite a few skirmishes with Imp players. It was awesome!

Had a pair of fresh 50 Sin's creeping around BH. So me and a few others went over to thier side and started a decnt sized battle. I don't think most of them had PvP gear either which made for an interesting fight between them and the 3 Vanguard tanks and 2 Commando healers we went over with. Killed abunch of them and they kept coming back before they finally got us.

Got into another scrap later on with a Sorc (13k health:eek:). Killed him and then hot into it with a Jugg and him after he rezzed. I still managed to kill the Sorc while talking to my room mates Dad about Vietnam and not looking at the screen (also while heal specced).

Ran an Op and when we get out a guildie tells us there's some Imps ganking people in Organa castle on Alderaan so we go there to clear em out. It was only me and another guildie who had no PvP gear so we had to get the guards to help us out but we eventually got them out.

Great night of PvP without going in to any WZ's. Had a blast every time.

So Imps keep it up and Pubs let's take it to them!

That's some good stuff.

I'd like to see imp-like PVP behavior on our pub side BH more often. Imps are quick to organize, provoke, and respond to fights while pubs are often far less so; at least when I usually play EST evenings and weekends. Even about responding to incursions into dailies areas. Instead of grouping up to trash the imp war parties, the pick up bunker suddenly gets crowded with AFKs :rolleyes:

I joined a few fun group forays into imp BH territory or battles at the line in the past few weeks, and got one little ops group together. All ended with us getting overwhelmed and beat down but was good fun.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Got jumped by three Assassins as I was doing the anti-rad injector daily in the BH the other day. Had just taken the shot, so I knocked two of them into the water, stunned one, left him to die. the other force sped out, so I ran in, pulled him back in, then kicked him in the face. he died right away too. Ran out and beat the snot out of the third. A sage who happened to be walking by shot my a quick heal just as I finished off the third. He gave me a /grovel, I lol'ed at the three moron assassins, and went off the solo the H4, feeling very proud of myself.

That's some good stuff.

I'd like to see imp-like PVP behavior on our pub side BH more often. Imps are quick to organize, provoke, and respond to fights while pubs are often far less so; at least when I usually play EST evenings and weekends. Even about responding to incursions into dailies areas. Instead of grouping up to trash the imp war parties, the pick up bunker suddenly gets crowded with AFKs :rolleyes:

I joined a few fun group forays into imp BH territory or battles at the line in the past few weeks, and got one little ops group together. All ended with us getting overwhelmed and beat down but was good fun.

I noticed this especially during the Chevin event.

The Imps were camping the BH at the end and no matter what I tried I could not get anyone to go down there with me, never mind half the server was in that one instance on Nar Shadda there should have been plenty of people to go help out the lowbies but I couldn't get any help. As an augmented BM heal spec Commando I wasn't exactly bringing the thunder down on them either. Hopefully for future events the Pubs can get it together and help defend the lowbies.

Got jumped by three Assassins as I was doing the anti-rad injector daily in the BH the other day. Had just taken the shot, so I knocked two of them into the water, stunned one, left him to die. the other force sped out, so I ran in, pulled him back in, then kicked him in the face. he died right away too. Ran out and beat the snot out of the third. A sage who happened to be walking by shot my a quick heal just as I finished off the third. He gave me a /grovel, I lol'ed at the three moron assassins, and went off the solo the H4, feeling very proud of myself.

There should be a gold statue of your toon striking the capt. morgan pose in the middle of the ramp between faction areas. Additionally, it needs to be a working/animated fountain that appears to be peeing on imp territory. :rak_03:

Edited by Joesixxpack

There should be a gold statue of your toon striking the capt. morgan pose in the middle of the ramp between faction areas. Additionally, it needs to be a working/animated fountain that appears to be peeing on imp territory. :rak_03:

I approve. Unless you're being sarcastic. In which case, :p.