Social Points

Anyone know about how many social points you get from FP's now. I ran a Esseles social run today and I was almost rank 2 then I ran a Taral V using random group finder and saw it gave 28 social points, but after I went to see what I got and was at like 750 of like 1550 or something. So just curious if anyone knows. Thanks

basicly close to none, you cant do black talon for social points and the other fp and ops give from 0 to maybe 20 ish, fraking awsome job on that choice, you make a patch so people can wear social gear then prevent them from getting it at the same time.

who approves these changes? do they play this game? this is what i wonder alot.

thats bt hm version right? cause they said in the patch that you do not get any social points for anything 3 lvls below you. so you have 1 hm flashpoint that gives points the rest give near squat, and you can not do social runs anymore.

thats bt hm version right? cause they said in the patch that you do not get any social points for anything 3 lvls below you. so you have 1 hm flashpoint that gives points the rest give near squat, and you can not do social runs anymore.

No that's not what the patch notes said. Read more carefully.

(cut and paste)

Players now earn social points for defeating Flashpoint and Operation bosses of appropriate challenge. No social points are gained for defeating bosses more than three levels below the player.

I've bolded the most important word for you.

I'm still getting an average 160-180 social points out of each Esseles normal mode run.

As someone else said, the changes now are that those of us running the harder missions now get social points for killing the bosses in various phases, whereas before there was none.

So could you potentially just keep wipeing and farming those over and over?

As it stands now, yes you could. I too was getting 32 social points for every mind trap killed in EV story mode. Our group wiped the first time and I gained 1.5 social levels on Soa by killing mind traps. They could be farmed for social points but this would require finding 8 people willing to die repeatedly for ~10-15 mind traps per death.

As it stands now, yes you could. I too was getting 32 social points for every mind trap killed in EV story mode. Our group wiped the first time and I gained 1.5 social levels on Soa by killing mind traps. They could be farmed for social points but this would require finding 8 people willing to die repeatedly for ~10-15 mind traps per death.

Could do it with 4 people probably :p