Mandalorian Iron

Zirlar

My mistake - but I would still love an answer to the question if anyone knows. Someone told me that they got them off the discovered missions - was wondering what the %yield on mandalorian iron would be on these missions and others.

Thanks

My mistake - but I would still love an answer to the question if anyone knows. Someone told me that they got them off the discovered missions - was wondering what the %yield on mandalorian iron would be on these missions and others.

Thanks

You'll get 1-2 when your companion crits a mission. The crit rate on that varies based on how much your companion likes you and the companions skill bonuses. I don't know exact crit rates.

Can someone confirm whether this is correct.

Confirm? I've done over 20 of them. You get 4. The reward is always the same:

Grade 6 Blue quality cloth x 8

Grade 6 Blue quality metal x 8

Grade 6 Purple quality cloth x 4

Grade 6 Purple quality metal x 4

Grade 5 Gift

:mad:

Edited by HaileyNoelle

Confirm? I've done over 20 of them. You get 4. The reward is always the same:

Grade 6 Blue quality cloth x 8

Grade 6 Blue quality metal x 8

Grade 6 Purple quality cloth x 4

Grade 6 Purple quality metal x 4

Grade 5 Gift

:mad:

This. It appears to be the same amount every time.

I seem to be having a very poor success rate with getting any mandalorian iron. I've been sending out my companion with +5 to underworld trading, and 8500 affection. After 50 or so missons (mostly abundant yield ones) I've only gotten 6 iron and over 150 ciridium. Am i doing something wrong??? is anyone else having better luck???

I seem to be having a very poor success rate with getting any mandalorian iron. I've been sending out my companion with +5 to underworld trading, and 8500 affection. After 50 or so missons (mostly abundant yield ones) I've only gotten 6 iron and over 150 ciridium. Am i doing something wrong??? is anyone else having better luck???

Just sending them on regular missions is going to yield poor results like that. You need to buy Scavenging 340 epic missions off the AH. Those are guaranteed I believe to yield 4 Mandalorian per.

So keep an eye on the AH and always snatch them off of there when someone lists them for the 6x vendor price @ ~4k credits. It's a bargain.

Edited by Painaid

Just sending them on regular missions is going to yield poor results like that. You need to buy Scavenging 340 epic missions off the AH. Those are guaranteed I believe to yield 4 Mandalorian per.

So keep an eye on the AH and always snatch them off of there when someone lists them for the 6x vendor price @ ~4k credits. It's a bargain.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep a look out on the AH.

There are no level 6 bountiful and rich missions.

Wrong...

I run them all the time... I'd say that with kaliyo at 7k affection... I get mand iron 1 in 10 rich missions.... something like that anyway. I have a stack of ~99 in the bank.

Edited by Talryn

Are the purchasable missions ones that you only have to buy once and then you can run the missions whenever you want or do you have to buy it each time you want to run the mission.

Secondly are you sure its scavenging missions - i.e. you need scavenging profession and not underworld trading profession? I always though Mandalorian iron was an underworld trading item.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Zirlar

You have to re-purchase, making it slicing rare drop consumables. And yes, UT missions, not scavenging.

Are you sure you have to relearn each time - cos the items you use are mission discoveries -no?

Edited by Zirlar