thieves

Tahowolf

Since i dont have 'privalages' anymore swtor has truly robbed blind previous paid members such as myself, oh all fine and dandy giving cartel coins if we 'subscribe' the fact free to play is truly laughable , aion went free to play you dont see it restricting side bars and options for currency, but whats mroe salt in the wound is that as a previous paid to play member i grinded for items and features that have not only been taken but removed completly. ea have taken my money and my time and completly robbed me blind you absolute *********** *****. wont be surprised this gets removed my account gets banned just more proof that my statement was true

excample: grinding for inventory slots took , paid subscribtion and time, you removed that and took it from me i.e you are stealing what i paid for ea go forth and **** youreself in a distant galaxy ,!,,

You do realize that they told us that this would happen. They clearly laid out what F2P players would not get. If you wanted all of that stuff, you should have re-subbed. Either unsub from F2P or deal with it. Not much else you can do.

Oh! Wrong section... knew I was forgetting something.

Edited by Aurbere

i can understand they limit items and features in a f2p mmo, but they literally stole a feature from me i spent money for a subscription(money) to grind (time) its just dirty really low and pathetic to rob ex paid members. so if ea want to be this pathetic then i really hope they go bankrupt and crash and burn, they destroyed so many good companys already

i can understand they limit items and features in a f2p mmo, but they literally stole a feature from me i spent money for a subscription(money) to grind (time) its just dirty really low and pathetic to rob ex paid members. so if ea want to be this pathetic then i really hope they go bankrupt and crash and burn, they destroyed so many good companys already

They probably had those restrictions to get people to subscribe. And I believe you can buy back these features. Not sure about that though.

This is the wrong section of the forums but...

I'm confused as to what happened. You are currently f2p and you dont have access to things you unlocked with credits when you were a subscriber? You do realize that before f2p you would have had to pay a subscription to play at all....

Huh? You unsubbed. What you paid for up until the point you unsubbed, was game access, which you got. So you should get nothing now as you are not paying for anything now.

Up until yesterday, you got nothing. Now you can log in and play without paying for anything. If you want all the shiny stuff you use to have, then pay your subscription fee.

Huh? You unsubbed. What you paid for up until the point you unsubbed, was game access, which you got. So you should get nothing now as you are not paying for anything now.

Up until yesterday, you got nothing. Now you can log in and play without paying for anything. If you want all the shiny stuff you use to have, then pay your subscription fee.

you might want to re-think that... The forums are on FIRE with returning players going ******* crazy and feeling ***** because they wanted to give this a second chance and have been more than let down. I can't even give this to my friends who want in on the game, who I've been trying to get in on the game for months btw, because the restrictions are *********** insane! I mean when you have to pay to hide your helmet or show off your last name... FAIL.

I'm a subber, so I'M not affected, but guess what, still going to lose money because now I gotta pay for a month sub for SOMEONE ELSE, which is 15 out of my pocket. This isn't like DCUO which gave returning players premium status, and 3/4s of what they had previously, and actually make it feel rewarding to have micro transactions with the thing being stockpiled. This is just embarressing. I get access, but those I want by my side in a fight, just.. wow. no.