Maintenance: 16 December 2016

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 16th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 16 December 2016

TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (1500 GMT - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.0.1a

Patch Notes:

• It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy.
  • All NPCs can now be targeted by Snowballs during the Life Day Event.
  • Theron Shan will no longer appear hidden during Chapter 1 and Chapter 6 of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Patch Notes:

• It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy.
  • Theron Shan will no longer appear hidden during Chapter 1 and Chapter 6 of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

Wooooo. Now, if you can bring back to the Life Day CM items from last year, I should be set! :D

Please let us continue to target NPCs after the Life Day Event, no need to put any more effort into disabling it again.

Edited by Mubrak

Thank you guys,your patch broke my game lol. But in seriousness i have that dreaded quick play mode screen that wont go away no matter what i do outside of reinstalling completely which basically will kill me in game because of raid obligations and other stuff. Any suggestions outside of full redownload would be great.TY:cool:

Patch Notes:

It was recently discovered that snow is cold. Snowballs in the Life Day Event will now properly cool down the Overheated Droids spread around the Galaxy.

[*]All NPCs can now be targeted by Snowballs during the Life Day Event.

Is there a plan to bring the snowball cannon back to the CM or vendor? I know there are some tough issues with bringing it back but I would like to know. Will the current ones in game be modified in any way?

Edited by DrarthG

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 16th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 16 December 2016

TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (1400 GMT - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.0.1a

Patch Notes:

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Does this include companions as well?

You should have different times for EU and US servers tbh...

Other Games do that....

Never gonna happen, as much as I'd love for it to. Never mind that it's happening close to prime time for EU, but it may even end up being extended too. Very few companies seem to separate their maintenance times across regions and it's becoming one of those "it's normal, let it go or go play wow" kind of situations.

Edited by Ragico

That totally depends on which servers we're talking about. The former PVP servers are most definitely dead.

There are one maybe two servers Alive, he just announced they were live.

All but those two-ish servers are gasping their last breaths.