Outcast Helmet Appearance for Companions?

JarenWelen

Hey guys,

I've always loved the Outcast Helmet, for me it's the simplistic and iconic trooper look that works so well paired up with items such as the Tempered Terenthium or Transparisteel Onslaught Chestguard. However it's Trooper, Jedi Knight-class specific, which means it's incompatible with Companions.

Does anyone know of an orange helmet with the same appearance as the Outcast Helmet that *can* be worn by companions? I'd very much appreciate any help!

Thanks,

-J

Were it not for the lack of Unify Colours on companions right now, I'd direct you to the Tx-16a range: Powered Assault, Tech and Havoc, all at about level 42. There's also the Electrum Onslaught armour set at 50, which is a match for the Phalanx set. Closest match to the outcast would be the Havoc, which is white with yellow highlights (and looks to match the lower-level Raider armour set as well).

I'm not aware of anything available at a lower level, but somebody else might be.

Were it not for the lack of Unify Colours on companions right now, I'd direct you to the Tx-16a range: Powered Assault, Tech and Havoc, all at about level 42. There's also the Electrum Onslaught armour set at 50, which is a match for the Phalanx set. Closest match to the outcast would be the Havoc, which is white with yellow highlights (and looks to match the lower-level Raider armour set as well).

I'm not aware of anything available at a lower level, but somebody else might be.

Pretty sure I can unify my companion colors the same way I do mine.

Pretty sure I can unify my companion colors the same way I do mine.

It's currently broken as of a week or so ago, it's been noted in the Known Issues thread. :) Bit of a pain since all my companions suddenly turned into something out of a colouring book, but hopefully a temporary issue!

Last night i discovered the set your refering too and bought both the Chest and Helm for my trooper. The outcast set is truely nice, i like its simple look and me with a assault cannon make it look awesome. I've seen some greens with the same helm but don't think that helps with your query. I will keep my eyes peeled and if I discover a orange one I will drop you a line on here.

Agreed though, it is sexy.

You can get orange Outcast Chest and Legs from the Heroics in the Taris Bonus Series, too. They're marked as Prototype, but it's basically the same kit.

More Torhead

And I just found another: there's a Heroic 2+ from Guard Post Beta (I think that was what it was called) on Belsavis that awards this style of helmet. Not just a free lid, but the nice chap gives you Credits, too! :D