Underworld Trading..

Biggilus

Is the available missions reflective of what people need/want the most? I don't think I've even come across recipes that use luxury fabrics, and all my other alts have companion gifts with whatever other skill they have. So really, why the lack of metal missions? Does seem to be 50-60% gifts, 20-30% fabrics, minimal amount for metals throughout (apart from the usual set menu provided by T6).

And then the odd time I do get a metal mission, its only a moderate amount :p

As intended I assume :(

Luxury Fabrics are used in Synthweaving. Underworld Metals are used for a lot more things, of course. I believe that there's a limited number of missions, that once you've sent a companion on one that mission won't come up again till the list is refreshed. I think there are a couple of ways to refresh available missions, returning to your ship being one. That will give you a new selection.

Yea I've done the enter/exit ship trick many times and if I do have a mission I'll use it to refresh the list ocne more. Just makes it awkward to get missions for metals. The big factor that wins me up the most is the abundance of gift missions - I mean who does those these days?

in general the more you use one type of mission, the less it is available. if you started doing those fabric missions all day long, eventually youd start getting metal/gift missions to spawn.

granted gift missions do sometimes seem to appear A LOT

I've been running alot of gift missions recently. They sell for decent prices.

And as a synthweaver the mid level purple fabrics are usually harder to find and cost a bit. If you want to run stuff to get the metal missions back get me some lv3+4 purple fabrics. :)