Admins "Moving" Threads of Unhappy Customers

SickTag

The thread says moved, but when I click it it takes me to a different thread all together.

So someone is there to hide the Ticked off comments but not to post about *** is going on?

yeah let's hide the threads, THAT will make them happier

The thread says moved, but when I click it it takes me to a different thread all together.

So someone is there to hide the Ticked off comments but not to post about *** is going on?

yeah let's hide the threads, THAT will make them happier

Ya thy are really hiding them by leaving links to where there are going… get a grip.

It's call consolidation so someone that has an issue only has to look through one thread, not 10.

• Dev Post
We're simply merging the threads about the same topic (server issues) so that we can use that thread for updates and keep discussion in one place. None of the posts are deleted; they're just put into one main thread. This helps us keep an eye on comments and keeps the front page clear from duplicates, which (hopefully) helps people see the main thread where we'll update. I'm going to close this, since I hope this information clears things up :) Edited by AllisonBerryman