OH My God

Cary

Must be nice living in North Korea where people have to obey their superiors like yourself or go to jail.

I on the other hand live in US, where I can say whatever I damn well please, how many times I damn well please and to whomever I damn well please.

Well, if that's the case, post some explicit Mia Rose vids right here and now and let's see what happens. Free speech, no?

Edited by WaveRaider

Well, since you're actually charged the cost of the game until it actually ships... everybody pays at the same time (unless you count that $5 origin takes). So if you pre-order at some point, you could have pre-ordered at any point.

Unless you pre-order it at retail, which costs $5 down.

I dont mind to wait, since most of my friends will be joining even later. So all I will do is to create chars to reserve names and then roll some alt to wait till they get in. But its real I would appreciate better handling of EGA, ie. something like:

Wave 1 - 13:06 CET - 200k invites sent - last redeem day 21.7.

Wave 2 - 15:22 CET - 250k invites sent - last redeem day 22.7.

etc.

that would help immensely and people would not think they were left in dark ...

Well, if that's the case, post some explicit Mia Rose vids right here and now and let's see what happens. Free speech, no?

huh? Why should I post something against forum rules?? :confused: free speech doesn't mean you have to be an idiot

Complaining about the game on the other hand isn't so I'll keep doing that :cool:

If you can't put down $5 I don't think you should be playing a $60 video game at all. And you can also just go on amazon, which still hasn't charge me a cent for my pre-order.

Yeah, see, some people have bills and have to save up before they can purchase stuff. 95% of my paychecks go to bills, medicine, and my 4yr old daughter. And just because i'm poor doesn't mean i have any less of a right to play this game than you who was able to purchase it immediately :D.

And in the end, I did end up ordering it from amazon, however I had originally intended to order from gamestop which is why I waited until I could pay for it. But then they told me they didn't give early access codes anymore, so I ordered it from amazon. It would've been nice to know they didn't charge right away back then, but it still doesn't help now.

When you have 1.5 to 2 million people pre ordered and waiting to get in , then you have a game that has launched.

Anything else is just semantics.

If the majority of the people preordering had already bought the game, then you would have a point.

If the majority of the people preordering had already bought the game, then you would have a point.

This is a big day for us; we are launching Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare’s largest and most ambitious project to date, and we’re very proud that you’ve been able to join us. It’s an honor to be able to share this game with you.

Well, the devs seem to think the game has launched...

Yeah, see, some people have bills and have to save up before they can purchase stuff. 95% of my paychecks go to bills, medicine, and my 4yr old daughter. And just because i'm poor doesn't mean i have any less of a right to play this game than you who was able to purchase it immediately :D.

And in the end, I did end up ordering it from amazon, however I had originally intended to order from gamestop which is why I waited until I could pay for it. But then they told me they didn't give early access codes anymore, so I ordered it from amazon. It would've been nice to know they didn't charge right away back then, but it still doesn't help now.

If I had a 4-yr daughter and medicine and bills I wouldn't spend $60 dollars on a video games that requires you to pay $15 every month, but that's just me. I was dirt poor and I got by for years by not buying games on launch (mainly free/abandonware games until about 4 months ago when I graduated and got a job).

But that's not the point though, you could have pre-ordered with no down payment. You might have not known how, but the option was there. So your real barrier was not money but lack of knowledge.

Edited by WaveRaider

If I had a 4-yr daughter and medicine and bills I wouldn't spend $60 dollars on a video games that requires you to pay $15 every month, but that's just me. I was dirt poor and I got by for years by not buying games on launch (mainly free/abandonware games until about 4 months ago when I graduated and got a job).

But that's not the point though, you could have pre-ordered with no down payment. You might have not known how, but the option was there. So your real barrier was not money but lack of knowledge.

Yeah, because parents musn't have any lives at all. I'm a damn good parent, my daughter has everything she needs and is very happy, I spend tons of time with her, and she's great. Wouldn't spend money on a game because... why? I make sure my child has everything she needs before I get myself anything. What you would do in this situation reflects you, and has absolutely no meaning to me. And yeah, I didn't know about amazon not charging right away, because until then I had never used amazon. Lack of knowledge? Sure, call me old fashioned but I prefer retail, so even if I knew about amazon I probably would've tried gamestop first. The so called 'barrier' was money, because that was my situation at the time. Hindsight is 20/20.

Edited by Indurin

The amount of crying on the forums about early access is overwhelming. Grow up and wait for your email to get in and shut up whining, it's doing my head in.

Only thing I think worst are all the threads started to whine about the whiners. Can't all you whiner winers all stick to one thread?