Local Ninja Alert (Airanimul from <VoiD>)

MasterJediBD

The awesome thing about this is that people are so used to WoW and cross-server LFG that I think they forget in games like this where there is no cross server stuff, all of your actions and guild tag make you accountable.

Love the consequences here. But sorry you guys got ninja'd.

I am the GM for this guild this does not display a typical member of this guild and we apoligize for this instance. We are handling the situation currently and will be disciplining the individual for his actions. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR! We are extremely sorry for this instance and will make sure it doesnt happen again. We like to look at ourselves as fair individuals and as a fair guild. We are member run and will be this instance out to the members as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention in game. Any other instances like this in game please feel free to PST me (Krixys) Sorry for the Ninja!

I am the GM for this guild this does not display a typical member of this guild and we apoligize for this instance. We are handling the situation currently and will be disciplining the individual for his actions. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR! We are extremely sorry for this instance and will make sure it doesnt happen again. We like to look at ourselves as fair individuals and as a fair guild. We are member run and will be this instance out to the members as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention in game. Any other instances like this in game please feel free to PST me (Krixys) Sorry for the Ninja!

Kick his ***** Seabass!