The Emperor's body

Maaruin

So it seems to be confirmed that the Jedi Knight didn't kill the Emperor, only his voice.

But there is a thing where I always see contradicting information. My question is:

Does the Emperor still have his real, original body?

Some say his body is locked away somewhere and others say that he is more like a body jumper now. A spirit who jumps from voice to voice. The second makes more sense to me, because he can be trapped in his voice on Voss and he has to recover after the Jedi Knight kills his voice.

But can someone confirm one view or the other?

We know he has a body other than the Voice which during the course of the game was somewhere outside the known galaxy. The game is pretty clear on that. We don't know if that other body is his original body or just a body that he has a stronger connection to than he has to the Voice. My personal bet is that it is his original body, but there is nothing in the game to definitively prove it at this point in time. Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

We know he has a body other than the Voice which during the course of the game was somewhere outside the known galaxy. The game is pretty clear on that. We don't know if that other body is his original body or just a body that he has a stronger connection to than he has to the Voice. My personal bet is that it is his original body, but there is nothing in the game to definitively prove it at this point in time.

OK. May I ask where it is said in game?

It is all in the SW's story, since that is the only place where the position of the Voice of the Emperor is even brought up currently. Off the top of my head I can recall two specific references to this.

The first of which is one of the first conversations between the SW, Servant One, and Servant Two. During that conversation it is stated that the Emperor himself is outside of the known galaxy(and has been for many years) which is why he doesn't just show up kick Baras to the curb and let everyone move on with their lives. Due to the context, this is clearly meant not to be the Voice whose location is unknown at the time of the conversation.

The second is the second email that the SW gets following completing his class quests. The email states that the Emperor's body has been moved and is now slumbering. The email also states that his consciousness was removed from the Voice when it was defeated by the JK, so the dead Voice no longer contains the Emperor meaning it was a different body than the Voice that was moved.

Thanks. Now I know.

(I watched a video with the encounter with Servant One and Two, but it is not that obvious there. They only say "The emperor has withdrawn from the known galaxy." But the message after the end of chapter 3 seems obvious.)