[VIDEO] Carnage Spec Guide part 1 (commentary)

darthnish

some nice gameplay in here.

I loved the force speed backpeddal which diminished your faith in humanity. lol.

Good tips on how to keep your fury stacked by blowing excess rage on your aoe sweep... small tricks like this mean the difference between having predation up, and not having it up at the right time, I havent played carnage extensively, so I appreciate when someone takes the time to point out little things that really make big differences during gameplay if you play smart.

some nice gameplay in here.

I loved the force speed backpeddal which diminished your faith in humanity. lol.

Good tips on how to keep your fury stacked by blowing excess rage on your aoe sweep... small tricks like this mean the difference between having predation up, and not having it up at the right time, I havent played carnage extensively, so I appreciate when someone takes the time to point out little things that really make big differences during gameplay if you play smart.

haha thanks :)

Very nice video, I have played carnage/combat since januaray across 3 sent/maras on different servers and it never occured to me to use awe/roar as an opener against ops. Very good basic info for someone starting out with the spec. I remeber in the old days before we had the fast pred I played carnage just for the control of the battle and got tons of flack from my anni buddies.

Very nice video, I have played carnage/combat since januaray across 3 sent/maras on different servers and it never occured to me to use awe/roar as an opener against ops. Very good basic info for someone starting out with the spec. I remeber in the old days before we had the fast pred I played carnage just for the control of the battle and got tons of flack from my anni buddies.

Cheers mate, if you have a specific class you;re having trouble with let me know and ill be sure to include tips and tactics to counter them in my next video

Nice video, however I disagree on rage being a "one trick pony". Spamming vicious slash until your smash comes up also does quite good damage (3-3.5k mainhand crits and it lowers smash cooldown, plus has high crit chance due to talents). You also have to take into consideration that obliterate gives you a second root / mini charge, so extra mobility, and it does nice damage. Vicious throw hits the hardest in Rage spec, and has the highest chance to crit due to talents. 5k crit throws are my normal in rage, and 6k is not uncommon.

With that said, respecs are now free, and I plan to play carnage in huttball at the very least.