Onslaught - How much story content?

Kardinal_Woelki

Onslaught is around the corner, and for the first time I'm not excited for a major update.

Why? Because I do not expect much story at all - at best slightly more than Iokath. As a more casual player, I know almost nothing about the upcoming story, there isn't even a Trailer or one of these "state of the galaxy" reports.

I have the impression that every resource has been put into the new gearing system while story has been completely neglected.

Does anyone have more info on how much story content I can look forward to? :confused:

Onslaught is around the corner, and for the first time I'm not excited for a major update.

Why? Because I do not expect much story at all - at best slightly more than Iokath. As a more casual player, I know almost nothing about the upcoming story, there isn't even a Trailer or one of these "state of the galaxy" reports.

I have the impression that every resource has been put into the new gearing system while story has been completely neglected.

Does anyone have more info on how much story content I can look forward to? :confused:

Wow your uninformed..

This expansion has 2 new planets, a new op and a new flashpoint, asides from missing an FP this story sounds like it should be the same size as the shadow of Devan expect that had 2 planets too I expect that mek-sha and inderon to have atleast a few hours of story missions if you do no side quests each like shadow of revan did

Wow your uninformed..

And is that OP's fault or parhaps... Bioware/EA not doing anything to get the news out, promote the story component of the expansion, releasing a freaking trailer DAYS before expansion is suppoused to launch?

Edited by Pietrastor

And is that OP's fault or parhaps... Bioware/EA not doing anything to get the news out, promote the story component of the expansion, releasing a freaking trailer DAYS before expansion is suppoused to launch?

EA clearly said during testing on PTS that the new storyline would be off-limits and wasn't made available to avoid players introducing spoilers on the forums.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Well tbh they may not have advertised outside the game or to non players, but the op is posting on the forums, which he's a sub, there's been plenty of livestream by swtor itself as well as the announcement itself detailing what's coming, even on there facebook page they have released new photos of the planets, FP and ops, so they has been a ton of info just no trailer.

Even the influencers like vullk and kidlee have reported these things