Smuggler ship XS Stock Light Freighter

Commderben

i just wanted to post this because i didnt see any others on this this is were you want to put anything you think about the ship or anything you want to know in my case i want to know how do we use the side cargo hold gun if you cant climb to it

p.s feel free to ask any questions

the ship isnt that bad its not ment to look super great but i still wonder about the cargo hold gun like how do you even use it. Its not like you can climb to it

That particular ship was made to be easy to rearrange all the cargo components, so that's probably why you can't get to it - it's the way your character has it set up at this particular time.

I think it's so ugly and depressing. My JK has such a nice, pretty ship and the freighter is like, "hope you like fluorescent lights, cause they are EVERYWHERE". Ugh I hate it.

roll a BH then..the lights are even worse

I love my freighter. The only thing I'm missing is Canderous Ordo and HK-47 in the holo room. (Or maybe one room over? It's been a while.)

Never thought about how to get to the guns. I imagine if you have to you can reshuffle boxes and false walls to access it. Sometimes it seems like all space combat is conducted from the bridge, anyway - though I like to think that I'm in a gun turret with some thruster control while my crew pilots the overall ship's course.

I think it's so ugly and depressing. My JK has such a nice, pretty ship and the freighter is like, "hope you like fluorescent lights, cause they are EVERYWHERE". Ugh I hate it.

really? the XS Freighter is my favorite ship so far. i don't really like the Jedi one. the design is kinda "eh". i couldn't find my way around for the longest time, whereas the smuggler ship has a very simple and to the point design. i prefer that to fanciness.

The smuggler ship is a great nod to the Falcon. I appreciate that. But the interior is poorly designed. I hate running in circles trying to get anywhere...makes for long trips around. My JK ship is so simply designed, it's perfect. Quick travel from companions to bridge to holo. The prettiest interior of all the ships is the Sith tho, without a doubt. BH is fugly.