Changing servers

TheWiseRabbit

to cut a very long story short myself and a pal of mine live in the uk and have been playing on a us east coast server. we would love to bring our main characters onto a uk/euro server. ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.

also our server (pve) is very sparsely populated and woulld like to play on a server with more people.

is this possible?

has anyone managed to do it?

Edited by TheWiseRabbit

Currently no, sometime in the future possibly yes with a likely pricetag attached on it. At the moment if you wish to play on another server you need to start from lvl1 over there.

i kinda thought that would be the answer :(

i may do a grovelling letter to customer services to see if they can do anything. i really cant bring myself to roll out another character....

to be honest, it will be quicker to start a new toon on an EU server than wait for BW to implement server transfers.

It shouldnt take you long to get to lvl 25 again, I'd say take the hit and create a toon on a local and more populated server.

i kinda thought that would be the answer :(

i may do a grovelling letter to customer services to see if they can do anything. i really cant bring myself to roll out another character....

Customer Service can't do anything. It's a system not yet implemented in the game.

to cut a very long story short myself and a pal of mine live in the uk and have been playing on a us east coast server. we would love to bring our main characters onto a uk/euro server. ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.

also our server (pve) is very sparsely populated and woulld like to play on a server with more people.

is this possible?

has anyone managed to do it?

Dude? It like takes like less than a week to get to level 25. Just re-roll.

t ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.

Now that you know how the game works, you will find it much faster to level next time. If you just play casually it won't take more than 3 or 4 days.