Open World PvP Event @ Bastion

ManiacDavis

Since a lot of people do not visit the server forums, the Bastion is having a massive Open World PvP event. Several of the top ranked guilds have confirmed attendance and it should be a good showing. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us, but beware PvE carebears, we will show no mercy.

When: Friday, July 12, 2013 @ 8 PM

Where: Black Hole @ The Bastion

Additionally, I will be playing the Man-iac drinking game, which entails after every death taking a shot or chugging a beer. You can witness this Open world extravaganza and crazy shenanigans @ http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac I will also be giving out cartel packs to those watching the stream.

I anticipate and encourage all of you to stream snipe me in an effort to push my body to its limits. Fair warning though, I am a slippery bastard and will be protected by the best the Bastion has to offer.

Sincerely Yours,

The Self Proclaimed Bastion Community Leader Maniac

Edited by ManiacDavis

I'm actually highly considering bringing a couple of toons over to the bastion. Pot5 is nice and all, but there are too many trolls. Plus there have been a number of occasions where I have been personally attacked and insulted and slandered and I of course can't share the names of these bigots due to a ToS agreement, buuuuuut yeah. I also really enjoy your threads and posts, you're very intelligent and an all around good gamer. Count on me being there, and count on my sentinel being on your server tonight.

I'm actually highly considering bringing a couple of toons over to the bastion. Pot5 is nice and all, but there are too many trolls. Plus there have been a number of occasions where I have been personally attacked and insulted and slandered and I of course can't share the names of these bigots due to a ToS agreement, buuuuuut yeah. I also really enjoy your threads and posts, you're very intelligent and an all around good gamer. Count on me being there, and count on my sentinel being on your server tonight.

Traduction.

I was in school A and people were insulting me for reason X so I think going to school B (in the same town) when I am still an X person will change something.

Since a lot of people do not visit the server forums, the Bastion is having a massive Open World PvP event. Several of the top ranked guilds have confirmed attendance and it should be a good showing. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us, but beware PvE carebears, we will show no mercy.

When: Friday, July 12, 2013 @ 8 PM

Where: Black Hole @ The Bastion

Additionally, I will be playing the Man-iac drinking game, which entails after every death taking a shot or chugging a beer. You can witness this Open world extravaganza and crazy shenanigans @ http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac I will also be giving out cartel packs to those watching the stream.

I anticipate and encourage all of you to stream snipe me in an effort to push my body to its limits. Fair warning though, I am a slippery bastard and will be protected by the best the Bastion has to offer.

Sincerely Yours,

The Self Proclaimed Bastion Community Leader Maniac

Nice to see another good commando out there. Although we play different specs, I'd say we are the best on the server. I will be there. Good hunting!

Traduction.

I was in school A and people were insulting me for reason X so I think going to school B (in the same town) when I am still an X person will change something.

Yep c: school A may be public, while school B is Catholic where there may not be nearly as many oppressive jerks

It is unfortunate that most pvp communities have such abusive members. Fortunately, these people even though highly vocal, make up the MINORITY of the community. The best way to deal with them is to not let them get to you, and move on.

I look forward to seeing you all out there.

GG In Da Light

I am a slippery bastard and will be protected by the best the Bastion has to offer.

Assuming my team isn't doing ranked at that time I will be there to hunt you down on my Marauder. He just hit 54 last night and will be 55 soon woo hoo.

Edited by iheartnyc

Assuming my team isn't doing ranked at that time I will be there to hunt you down on my Marauder. He just hit 54 last night and will be 55 soon woo hoo.

Prepare thyself, for my sentinel shall be there soon and I'd love to be able to do a few warzones against you before you hit 54. :)

I doubt there will be alot of ranked q's popping around the time of the event since a lot of poeple will be doing open world pvp.

Out of curiosity, what spec do you play?

I play the combat medic. I actually know how to play it and outheal 90% of healers in warzones. I know you play arsenal and are a very capable player. It's just nice to see other commandos that are very skilled and can make the class good. (I know many bad players say they know the combat medic class, but believe me, I know it well. And it's not under-powered)

I play the combat medic. I actually know how to play it and outheal 90% of healers in warzones. I know you play arsenal and are a very capable player. It's just nice to see other commandos that are very skilled and can make the class good. (I know many bad players say they know the combat medic class, but believe me, I know it well. And it's not under-powered)

We should chat sometime Aldo, I really need to work on my combat medic spec because it brings alot of utility in ranked warzones. Especially on Voidstar and Civil War once you have a lead.

I'm actually highly considering bringing a couple of toons over to the bastion. Pot5 is nice and all, but there are too many trolls. Plus there have been a number of occasions where I have been personally attacked and insulted and slandered and I of course can't share the names of these bigots due to a ToS agreement, buuuuuut yeah.

Roll a toon and try it first. The Bastion has its share of A-Holes too (myself included when I play there), although their trolls are pretty weak sauce and can be shut down with Hodor!

Edited by DarthOvertone