I am ..

troyh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are the grammar police :eek:

Maybe you should get Toth to make a new category for the records thread. It would go something like "A person whose ego far exceeds their talent" category. I'd crown you myself.

*eagerly awaits the copy and paste reply of PVP domination*

Maybe you should get Toth to make a new category for the records thread. It would go something like "A person whose ego far exceeds their talent" category. I'd crown you myself.

*eagerly awaits the copy and paste reply of PVP domination*

I dominate you.... in thinking! I was trained by Sifumaster, and he has a masters in thinking. He taught me "All go left for 6v8" and to "own mid or own fail." He even taught me his secret

3v1 wins every time

With skills like that there's no way my skill-to-ego ratio could beat yours, so I'm afraid that you would still beat me in that new category :(

Edited by Carter_Mathis

With skills like that there's no way my skill-to-ego ratio could beat yours, so I'm afraid that you would still beat me in that new category :(

Did you really just use the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense?

I may have to go Dirty Fighting and dot-tab my way to higher records soon :p

The onset of being butthurt.

...really wish I had healer gear :p

...Can't wait for a DF dot-tabber to beat it :/

...I really need to start taking SS's of 22 minute Civil Wars :p

Excuses are like ******es.

again, I'll have to go dot-tab one of these days and no-skill my way to a legit record :p

Full blown butthurt.

In US's defense, neither are they :p

Though I don't generally run into many Skroobs, I can attest that my easiest 1v1's (resulting in caps at least, since those are more memorable) have been against US players, not HS

All bow before your greatness.

I meant for ease of 1v1's not wins in general :p There were some horribly mismatched fights I did and got out with 98-100% health

Here is some bragging about what your spec excels at.

Silly nameless guy, of course I can solo people, I was talking about fighting specs that can actually give Scrapper a run for their money :rolleyes: Even after getting the 11k health pot, a US deception sin (which should beat a scrapper any day, just tooo many defensive cds) managed to bring me down a whole 2%. That's just not using abilities :p Also, I 2v1'd a US smash marauder (which fares the best as far as marauders go) and a pug arsenal merc without losing any hp. It's saddening :/ See you, random guy!

And toth, I've gone into wz's before on a shadow without even buying stealth or a double bladed lightsaber :p

Chapter 5 of your autobiography. Working title is "The Greatest Story Ever Told". The rights might be an issue.

I've solo'd mando's who can break 850k in VS because the class is that weak.

More boasting about your 1v1 spec.

I was with you until I realized that for CM to lose, Unicorns would have to win, and let's be realistic here :rolleyes:

It's the most fun when people trash talk you from the spawn :p

Seeing a trend here...

No, they generally just die

(In response to someone asking about US's tanks being in dps gear)

And Nebby accounts for 8 of them :p

But yeah, aside from that totally unrelated, "hey, I'm relevant" post that Nebbs made...

You feeling the need to respond to anything and everything I say.

I mean, I guess if a certain guild manages to lose a fair bit while superqueuing, I guess I could understand why it isn't so horribly painful for them, but at the same time that speaks volumes about the lack of player skill or teamwork that the guild has.

Another shot at US.

Also since he plays it better than 100% of the guys in your current guild...

...but I don't play ToR to mindlessly stop pugs while maybe exerting 10% of my full effort.

A guild crack AND you displaying your Godliness all in one post.

It isn't so much hatred as bemusement, since I personally haven't lost a match to a US superqueue in a little over a month. It's more like poking at people because even 8 of them isn't enough to beat 4 and some pugs (or as little as 2 and some pugs). Maybe if they could queue with 9....

*yawn*

or you finally recovered from that head trauma I guess I gave you when I won 100% of my duels against your sin with increasing handicaps each match and have unleashed a new level of super saiyan

You must have the Duel of the Fates playing when you walk.

...from the head trauma due to me flooring you too many times, sorry :p

In reference to Devil.

For example, after a couple duels, Caprica (no insult to him, he's an awesome dude) stopped dueling me all together because he wasn't coming close on his sent. He is in no way bad, but when you lose badly, you get discouraged.

Ad nauseum.

I could go on and on and on. Your ego knows no bounds. When you first started showing up, you tried to make a name for yourself by putting down other prominent middle tree ops/scoundrels on the server like flak & pedia. We all talked about how you were decent but not even close to the skill level of the latter. Little did we know, you'd just expand your little conquest of making the masses believe you're somehow good through false propaganda.

I vaguely remember you posting a SS of us being on the same team, and because your numbers were relatively close to mine (minus dmg taken) you felt it necessary to alert the world that you "could hang with Neb" (your words I believe). It is a bunch of silly **** that is common practice of those who NEED to tell everyone how great they are or no one will notice by talent alone.

Just so we are clear, you sitting on me for 2-3 mins straight in a VS while I had guard on, and 2 healers keeping me up did absolutely NOTHING for your team. There were plenty of things you could have been doing instead of tryharding another op/scoundrel to prove superiority. I thought it was hilarious....you wouldn't switch targets to save your life. I just dotted you up and moved on to more important targets. THAT is why I will always see you as the little brother trying desparately to prove to his big brother that he can hang with him.

In case you didn't piece it together, I'm the one that compared you to Ron Burgundy. "Not sure if you heard, I did over a thousand of them". Your posts are becoming more comical (not in a way that you come off looking good) as your ADHD gets worse. Maybe you should consult someone with a filter before posting, hmmmm?

Edited by Ravashakk

Wow, I think you officially have way too much free time. :rolleyes:

...and I'm glad that he does. Then again, don't we all? I mean, this is a forum for a video game.

Neb...that was amazing, truly great work. I hereby declare the score 18-0 and announce you the winner via quintuple TKO. Pretty impressive with one post. I was going to award Vasyel 1 point for the...

spoiler alert thing

But you don't run the same (and only) retort twice in one thread.

Note: This takes a ridiculous amount of time to do and is in no way enjoyable. Please, don't ever consider doing this, it's not worth it

Took a couple days to read through this thesis paper, I should really change that video from guy love to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7S8KyjxdWg for your apparent love and dedication :p

Did you really just use the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense?

Not really sure, when I think of the greatness that is Nebby, things kinda just go blank :o

The onset of being butthurt.

Next to a SS of the highest damage a Scrapper/Conc has done on this server (at least in VS), yeah, I was sooo sore :rolleyes:

Excuses are like ******es.

- Poking myself for not putting on my healer gear :p Not really sure 1431 hps needs any excuses :rolleyes:

- DF Vital Shot > Shoot First, so yeah, one of these days I'll dot tab my way to victory! And maybe grab a Yoohoo....

- A poke at any stealther who would let a 22 minute civil war go off.... you know, since we have stealth cc.... no?

Full blown butthurt.

I said it with a /tounge emote, which is totally happy. Kinda like a good watchmen sent going smash to get a record :p

All bow before your greatness.

I extend Xanxas' post of "Troy is beyond a joke" to reason that it was less about me (since anyone with a brain can 1v1 a bad player) and more about HS > = US

Here is some bragging about what your spec excels at.[/Quote]

Scrapper excels at 1v1, but not to the extent that you can pull a 100%-0% win, that's all the other guy :p If you guys want to poke fun at Hail Skroob, don't think the rest of us won't remind you that you have no really ground to stand on :)

Chapter 5 of your autobiography. Working title is "The Greatest Story Ever Told". The rights might be an issue.

Dude, that's chapter 6. Get. It. Right.

More boasting about your 1v1 spec.[/Quote]

That was in a thread and part of a post saying that Commando could use a buff..... Though if you do want to try to take it out of context, it's still better than putting up a 1v1 against a Commando in your Super-Serial frag video (which you almost lost :confused:)

Seeing a trend here...

Those were compliments to other people....... :rak_02:

(In response to someone asking about US's tanks being in dps gear)

I can't even really come up with an argument for that, though I do ask that it not change, because Barbie needs to get her solo medal every wz :p

You feeling the need to respond to anything and everything I say.

That's not every post, silly :p And I was just excited since I hadn't seen you since our discussion about that Huttball where you got Every. Single. "Fact". Wrong :rolleyes:

Another shot at US.

I have no clue what you're talking about, that could refer to any guild. Are you implying that US superqueues and loses? That seems a little harsh.

A guild crack AND you displaying your Godliness all in one post.

That's more a generalization for any good guild superqueuing (I think I even quoted Blunti in that post). As proof that superqueue wins are easy, see Blunti's naked Huttball. It's a fun watch

Also, if you want to flame with Dargos, I'm contractually obligated to defend the Boo (Dargos) of my Boo (Barbie) :D

*yawn*

You should take some Adderall.... I may or may not be able to hook you up.......

You must have the Duel of the Fates playing when you walk.

Nope, Macklemore- Thrift Shop. Again. Get. It. Right.

In reference to Devil.

Anyone who talks crazy s*** about going to own me 1v1, then promptly gets 1v2'd and cries to Barbie (yes, she reads the whispers out in TS) about my guildies trolling him about it gets a poke........... also, he started it, that meanie :(

Ad nauseum.

That both had a compliment in it and was an allegory defending guilds who want to practice ranked and didn't want to face uncensored....... -1/10 (though you still get a sticker for effort)

I could go on and on and on. Your ego knows no bounds. When you first started showing up, you tried to make a name for yourself by putting down other prominent middle tree ops/scoundrels on the server like flak & pedia. We all talked about how you were decent but not even close to the skill level of the latter. Little did we know, you'd just expand your little conquest of making the masses believe you're somehow good through false propaganda.

Barbie is in charge of my propaganda, I'll need to give her a raise........ and a YooHoo

I vaguely remember you posting a SS of us being on the same team, and because your numbers were relatively close to mine (minus dmg taken) you felt it necessary to alert the world that you "could hang with Neb" (your words I believe). It is a bunch of silly **** that is common practice of those who NEED to tell everyone how great they are or no one will notice by talent alone.

I think I did some wz's with you, pretty sure that's the only time I've been grouped with you. A couple of clerical issues: 1.) My numbers were higher every time :eek: 2.) I posted that in ops chat cause the best way to make a walking ego happy is to feed it :p 3.) You didn't take more damage... at all.... you even had my tank guard you just to make sure you were super-duper comfortable :D

Just so we are clear, you sitting on me for 2-3 mins straight in a VS while I had guard on, and 2 healers keeping me up did absolutely NOTHING for your team.

I would retort with an anecdote of you sitting on me while I was guarded, but lets be real here..... you don't sit on healers. Even as you posted in the records thread, people mocked you so much that you took them down :rolleyes: Hell, even Damager randomly was poking fun at you in TS at Barbie's monthly harem summit meeting. At least the damage I do is real damage and isn't healed by splash AOE.

P.S. If you want a seat at the big kid's table, roll a real damage spec :rolleyes:

In case you didn't piece it together, I'm the one that compared you to Ron Burgundy. "Not sure if you heard, I did over a thousand of them". Your posts are becoming more comical (not in a way that you come off looking good) as your ADHD gets worse. Maybe you should consult someone with a filter before posting, hmmmm?

Again, I'm the Flash, because ladies love alacrity #LowerDatGCD

In closing, this takes entirely too long to do and is horribly boring. I can't imagine how much longer it took for you to piece together all of those quotes or how fragile your mind is if you can snap and think that anything justifies this amount of time. I suggest either getting a stress ball, or using the time that you would normally take to write these novels to seek help. I'm sure that a kickstarter of "Raging Nerd Seeking Funds for Mental Care" would take off quite well :)

Edited by Carter_Mathis

I'm going to bypass a 10 page flamewar with you over "he said (me)/she said (you)". You are going to believe what you want and try to save face here.

For the record, that post took me all of 15-20 mins to do, because the bulk of what was quoted was relatively recent and all on Jedi Covenant server forum. Having prior knowledge of your over the top chest thumping posts combined with search and find function allowed me to quickly get said posts.