Favourite Species?

Rayla_Felana

Which is your favourite Species in the Star Wars galaxy? mine has to be the Pureblood Sith, they are as close to the perfect Force Sensitive race as you can get and they naturally have strength in the Dark Side of the Force, combine that with their amazing architecture and way of life, they are the ultimate species.

Sith Pureblood, there wouldn't be the Sith Order without the Sith Pureblood.

Also, I would love to read internet posts of people being absolutely confused about Sith Pureblood if a new Star Wars movie coming out and Sith Pureblood are featured.

I also liked Chiss. However, since SO MANY people rolled Chiss IA, they ruined Chiss for me. I once had a Chiss IA that I got up to lvl 9 on Hutta before I deleted him because I saw WAY TOO MUCH Chiss IAs...

The Chiss, tbh. Yes, I know I'm getting here a bit late, but I've played a Dark Elf of one variety or another in most games I've played. From EQ on down the line. In fact, the only game I've played where I couldn't make a Dark Elf is EVE Online.

Now, as for WoW, I played it in Beta, but not even my love of Dark Elves could make me keep playing. At least in TOR, I got my Chiss! No pointy ears, but they don't need them. :D

• 2 weeks later...