Scheduled Maintenance: February 4th

ServerDroid

Can't wait for patch notes! Are we getting a new cartel pack?

We got the first pack the 14th of january..

Usually, they keep about a month between the packs.. 3 weeks seems like very soon for the next pack, but we can always hope.. My guess would be the next week again tho, the 11th of feb..

It's funny, but in the entire time of leveling my Sniper, I used Orbital Strike all of about 3 times. On Fleet. As a fireworks show. I just don't see the big deal over it.

Long as he gets the PST time right, I could care less about the rest. :p

It will still work as an unattended cap prevent, but it will be less effective as intimidationn to melee to come get inside the big circle and have a DPS race. It will slow my dailies down marginally, although I think I pretty much could kill everything anyway in the time it took to cast....

new cartel pack ba bla bla

new ship bla bla bla

new reputation ladder bla bla bla

new flashpoint bla bla bla

new achievements bla bla bla

when you will fix the *OLD* broken achievements? some are broken for more than a year

Edited by Kissakias

Don't want to get used to the nerfs? - DON'T!

Seriously, I'm still outraged about the nerf slicing got at launch. I wish I could still make money with it.

I still make a ton of money with slicing. In fact all of my toons have slicing leveled.

I still make a ton of money with slicing. In fact all of my toons have slicing leveled.

today the ppl that have lot of credits are those that sell cartel packs / items, then those that run all dailies daily, then the rest, slicing is profitable only when you have it in multiple toons (like you did), in 1-2 chars isnt better from a crafter

today the ppl that have lot of credits are those that sell cartel packs / items, then those that run all dailies daily, then the rest, slicing is profitable only when you have it in multiple toons (like you did), in 1-2 chars isnt better from a crafter

I don't sell cartel packs and I avoid dailies like the plague and every single one of my alts that have slicing are over 2 million credits. I have 3 actual crafters which are for grenades stims and mk-9 kits which I make for my alts. Aside from selling the occasional mk-9 kits I make pure profit from slicing. Even if you only had one toon, slicing is still very profitable.

Edited by Raansu

Just felt like throwing in my two cents...

First off: Something is wrong with the listed times for the maintenance period - 2AM PST is 10AM GMT, not 9AM.

Secondly, I'm a bit concerned about the nerf to Orbital Strike. I understand why it's happening; it wasn't meant to be something you'd use regularly against single targets; it was meant to be used to clear out groups of enemies. I have no particular argument there (though I could question why this change didn't come much earlier, if this was such a problem)... but I'm worried it may be going from one extreme to another, from being too powerful against single targets, to not being worth using, even against the groups of enemies it was meant to be used against.

Most everything else sounds good, though; in particular, I've been looking forward to getting back to my Scoundrel for a while anyway, and will have even more reason to now.